Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Gentry twist:
OG height
OG silhouette
Fat belly swoosh
This image on the quarter panel:
jordan-1-4.jpg

Weren’t the Unions closer to OG height and with an OG swoosh? I’m assuming these will follow that mold

yep, with the wider og toebox also, to me they are the purest & closest to an og jordan 1 we have at this time. chris gibbs wouldn't have signed off on it if it wasn't seeing as he's a purist of sorts when it comes to detail & curating...

I'll just be in for one pair of the bred (16 still going strong) and just a pair of Chicago (don't own a pair) and maybe Black Toe since those are the most worn Jordan 1 I have. Still have Royal and Shadow on ice... won't see a need to grab those (assuming they're re-starting the cycle).

The amount of Bred 1 for sale posts in national FB groups after DJ Folk’s tweet is repulsive.I’m beginning to hope that his info is incorrect because it’ll be hilarious to see those same people post “looking to buy” if it were.I’m indifferent to seeing these release again because my 16’ pair is in pretty good shape,but the amount of people who post “grail” status after copping a pair and then resell as soon as a new pair is mentioned is infuriating.

The amount of Bred 1 for sale posts in national FB groups after DJ Folk’s tweet is repulsive.I’m beginning to hope that his info is incorrect because it’ll be hilarious to see those same people post “looking to buy” if it were.I’m indifferent to seeing these release again because my 16’ pair is in pretty good shape,but the amount of people who post “grail” status after copping a pair and then resell as soon as a new pair is mentioned is infuriating.
ooooh im getting an itchy trigger finger on the chis... Once theyre announced itll be too late

What do?

ooooh im getting an itchy trigger finger on the chis... Once theyre announced itll be too late

What do?
Are you saying you have the Chi’s and plan on selling them?When you copped did you say they were your grails?Do you.I just find it hilarious to see the same people who claim that the bred’s In 16’ were their grail and then post for sale as soon as some info leaks.If the bred’s were grails to people,those same people would keep the bred 16’ pair and cop another.

Attachments

• 3E806325-B7BF-4829-A56E-19CCA12BA0E4.gif
    3E806325-B7BF-4829-A56E-19CCA12BA0E4.gif
    503.3 KB · Views: 4
theyre great and all, and grail worthy until a true OG gets announced. Surely you understand the dilemma here...

I havent gotten around to breaking out my pair, and now im in the lucky position of cashing in and buying a hopefully better pair. Win win?

theyre great and all, and grail worthy until a true OG gets announced. Surely you understand the dilemma here...

I havent gotten around to breaking out my pair, and now im in the lucky position of cashing in and buying a hopefully better pair. Win win?
People can do how they feel.I guess I’m getting to old and cynical for this hobby.

Yeah you should have worn them

I’m still looking forward to that happening

Because he can’t say he has 3 pairs anymore, without it not meaning much.

Well I could of said worse but shrug.

Why are they trash for this? :emoji_thinking:

My opinion could change by the time this shoe comes out. As of now

Too soon. Could of came up with another or similar cw. Now good to those people who want to cop. Imo it’s a let make everyone happy, who couldn’t cop the 1st several times shoe cw wise.

Last edited:

I copped ‘15 Chicagos last month. If a “True OG”
Version is announced in near future, I won’t trip one bit. ‘15s look and feel great. Won’t mind having both versions.

Back
Top Bottom