• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
McDonald’s made $21B last year
  • McDonald's revenue for the quarter ending December 31, 2018 was $5.163B, a 3.32% decline year-over-year.
  • McDonald's revenue for the twelve months ending December 31, 2018 was $21.025B, a 7.87% decline year-over-year.
  • McDonald's annual revenue for 2018 was $21.025B, a 7.87% decline from 2017.
  • McDonald's annual revenue for 2017 was $22.82B, a 7.32% decline from 2016.
  • McDonald's annual revenue for 2016 was $24.622B, a 3.11% decline from 2015.

thats a whole lotta declines

I imagine it only gets worse the further you go back

I think the point is, like Nike, McDonald's is still making absolute BANK. They're going to continue making bank, whether or not the Nike Air logo is slightly off. Or if the toe box isn't as slanted as the OGs. 99.9999% of people on the planet don't even know what a "bred 4 Jordan" is. The people that do, 99% of them don't give af about these very slight differences compared to a shoe that originally released 3 decades ago.

Nike execs and stockholders care about one thing: making money

Some very slight differences in build quality / shape between 2019 pair and an original pair isn't going to stop them from making BILLIONS in profit. Even if 50k NTers agreed that they don't like the new shape, these will still sell out. And Nike will still continue selling a million Monarchs / Air Forces / Nike Frees / Chuck Taylors / etc a year.

Decided to pull the trigger so I could come to my own conclusions on this colorway. The "tumble" isnt as prevalent as it seems but still isnt a good look to me. I definitely dig the alternate laces more vs black on them. The toebox seems harder than fly leather. Definitely not as soft or pliable as one would expect with a remaster and significantly stiffer than the turbos. My biggest gripe is the tint. These would of looked amazing if the color really looked like this on all levels
IMG_20190412_133256.jpg

They definitely dont look like that in different lights, this image is saturated enough to give it that nice pink like on the year of the pig dunk

030988_01.jpg

Overall not a bad release but definitely not for me. Coulda been way better. I'll be boxing these up and returning them to Nike tomorrow.

20190417_200913.jpg
20190417_200909.jpg

Now we play the waiting game where a few will likely talk sh*t :rofl: d'ah well, no worries. I had to find out for myself. Now onto the yellow toes and if I can cop travis. Those are being kept on ice til I see how resell gets down the line.

Sidenote: QC dropped the ball hella on this release, check your pairs for missing threads

IMG_20190417_203545.jpg

If the tone of pink would have been like those shots I would have been in. Pretty big shame it wasn't.

Also smh at you caving in after you were the one who came up with the name Keloid leather.....

:wink:

I think the point is, like Nike, McDonald's is still making absolute BANK. They're going to continue making bank, whether or not the Nike Air logo is slightly off. Or if the toe box isn't as slanted as the OGs. 99.9999% of people on the planet don't even know what a "bred 4 Jordan" is. The people that do, 99% of them don't give af about these very slight differences compared to a shoe that originally released 3 decades ago.

Nike execs and stockholders care about one thing: making money

Some very slight differences in build quality / shape between 2019 pair and an original pair isn't going to stop them from making BILLIONS in profit. Even if 50k NTers agreed that they don't like the new shape, these will still sell out. And Nike will still continue selling a million Monarchs / Air Forces / Nike Frees / Chuck Taylors / etc a year.
I could keep going but I feel like im just starting to annoy people. Shareholders dont like declines

If the tone of pink would have been like those shots I would have been in. Pretty big shame it wasn't.

Also smh at you caving in after you were the one who came up with the name Keloid leather.....

:wink:

Honestly I was considering getting them and seeing how they appreciate but I had to see how they'd look to me so I just threw them on and snapped pics to see if I could see em in my wardrobe. I want a big ticket item for retail and let it marinate. I'm sure these will appreciate but I feel like they wont get that chi/bred money especially in my 12.5.

its gonna be weak in May too, ain't nobody copping Travissss

not too many pairs left in the warehouse after a shock drop, and sometimes a shock drop is all a shoe release gonna get

Back
Top Bottom