Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wouldn't be surprised if nike pushes this release back like the Sacai Racers. Its Tuesday leading up to a hyped release...if they were to drop this weekend, I'm sure we would've had a confirmed release date and it would be in the SNKRS app as "notify me" by now.

wouldn't be surprised if nike pushes this release back like the Sacai Racers. Its Tuesday leading up to a hyped release...if they were to drop this weekend, I'm sure we would've had a confirmed release date and it would be in the SNKRS app as "notify me" by now.
my thoughts exactly

$54 for a shoes seems like a total waste of money for someone who was born prematurely. I’d rather give the parents a gift card for something much more economical and useful, if were being honest.

so does having maaaaaaaaaaaad pairs of shoes in a shoe collection. let the dude live. its only $54, to celebrate the joy of a birth. how often do u get to partake in something like that? not often.

youre on a forum where people buy $200 shoes every saturday, and pay $400+ resell on sneakers, talkin about "lets be economical" :rofl:

so does having maaaaaaaaaaaad pairs of shoes in a shoe collection. let the dude live. its only $54, to celebrate the joy of a birth. how often do u get to partake in something like that? not often.

youre on a forum where people buy $200 every saturday, talkin about "lets be economical" :rofl:
i can tell you right now, if you ask any parent. would you rather have a $54 shoes that the kid will outgrow in a month or a $50 gift card to buy essentials. guess what's the smart answer is?

do you have kids?

:lol:

I don’t have a take on that. People do what they want with their money, not my place to judge. But I know that 99.99% of people would agree with what the keep it real dude said. But this forum is the other 0.01%.

i can tell you right now, if you ask any parent. would you rather have a $54 shoes that the kid will outgrow in a month or a $50 gift card to buy essentials. guess what's the smart answer is?

do you have kids?

miss me with that BS. youre in the wrong place to be talking to people about being economical with their money. plus the dude already said he gave a economical gift beforehand. this was just something he wanted to share cause he thought it was cool.

dont see you replying to his post about that tho. you jumped the gun, now youre selectively replying lol

you dont even know if the parents mind, because for all you know, they could be very very well off so that $54 aint nothing. just enjoy what he shared and stop trying to impress nobody by posting like youre all mature n whatnot.

to have 20+ pairs of sneakers? or to only have 5? which is the smart answer? of course 5. nobody NEEDS 20 pairs. ALOT of us could be doing something way more productive with that money than having an extra 15 pairs of kicks, but yet, here we all are.

Last edited:
i will take gift card. the baby doesn't care if he wear jordan or payless, as long as its comfortable, he's 1 month old :D

57387591_635431710216615_546265312425861084_n.jpg

Not seeing any big Sneaker release pages/websites saying the 11th.
Not sure how credible but https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/travis-scott-nike-air-jordan-1-reverse-swoosh-release-date-price/

"Editor’s Notes: The Travis Scott x Nike Air Jordan 1 with reverse Swoosh will be getting a second release in May after the collab surprise-dropped on Nike SNKRS during Scott’s Grammy performance in February. Rumors initially suggested the kicks would drop on May 3, but now the release date has been confirmed as May 11."

Not sure how credible but https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/travis-scott-nike-air-jordan-1-reverse-swoosh-release-date-price/

"Editor’s Notes: The Travis Scott x Nike Air Jordan 1 with reverse Swoosh will be getting a second release in May after the collab surprise-dropped on Nike SNKRS during Scott’s Grammy performance in February. Rumors initially suggested the kicks would drop on May 3, but now the release date has been confirmed as May 11."

also says this....interesting.....so there just might be a surprise drop today? every1 and their mama probably on all his social medias right now lol

"Dropped initially via Nike SNKRS on February 10 during Scott’s Grammys performance. Scott is now pre-releasing a restock via his social media channels on April 30 before a wider release on May 11."

you dont even know if the parents mind, because for all you know, they could be very very well off so that $54 aint nothing.
he already said he gave the parents groceries, don't think anyone would send someone well-off a bag of groceries:lol:

anyway, i knew it was a **** post but i work in budgetary counseling and it has become second nature for me to go off on a tangent when it's not necessary. my apologies. that wasn't my intention tbh.

he already said he gave the parents groceries, don't think anyone would send someone well-off a bag of groceries:lol:

anyway, i knew it was a **** post but i work in budgetary counseling and it has become second nature for me to go off on a tangent when it's not necessary. my apologies. that wasn't my intention tbh.

nah bro its all good. i know where youre comming from. i get your point. but my point was that its not that serious, just enjoy what he shared. that budget counseling came out of u qith the quickness tho lmao

oh, and for rich people, i mean, theyre well off, theyre rich. so with my wealthy friends, if its a gift giving occasion, i tend to give those people more of a thoughtful gift. i gave 1 of my best friends a bottle of liquor with a custom label on it that was a pic of me and him on vacation when we were younger. he LOVED it. he still has it to this day and he hasnt opend or drank it, cause i guess its sentimental. you know, stuff like that

They don’t even have the right price listed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom