Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shoe palace got the toddler Breds in stock if anyone's looking. Just grabbed a pair for my wife's friend that recently had a baby born like 3 months early. Was like 1 pound when he was born and now is doing the damn thing at like 5-6 pounds, I think that's deserving off some heat on his feet. $54 is gross but so isn't paying $500+ and i usually do that without blinking an eye lol. Anways below is the
https://www.shoepalace.com/product/...-crib-lifestyle-shoe-black-white-varsity-red/
I need a 4c if y’all see these pop back up anywhere fellas.

57387591_635431710216615_546265312425861084_n.jpg

Hate what they did with this. Make them all satin the the Black/Red and Royal's.

i can tell you right now, if you ask any parent. would you rather have a $54 shoes that the kid will outgrow in a month or a $50 gift card to buy essentials. guess what's the smart answer is?

do you have kids?
Dumb dumb you’re missing the point. I brought up the shoes in a shoe forum. The
I need a 4c if y’all see these pop back up anywhere fellas.
I’ll keep my eyes peeled man.

You’re laughing at Nike’s commitment to customers... I read your post clearly.

reading the words clearly, and understanding what i meant, are 2 different things. nike does in fact have GOAT return policy/cust service.

im laughing at the reason, because i think its funny that theyre saying the reason theyre shutting down some of their social medias because they want to "focus on better serving customers". sounds kinda generic to me, like how companies dont wanna tell u the inner workings so they feed u stuff like this.

theres probably a real reason that they dont want to share.

Back
Top Bottom