Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn is this all just a coincidence of getting hacked or something to do with last weeks data breach?

It’s gotta be the data breach but if you ask stockx, the data breach has nothing to do with it. They’re full of BS over there at StockX.

StockX has given me some BS excuses in the past when I received clearly worn, and super glittery bred 1 lows. Different customer service reps, told me that the glitter was due to oxidation; when I asked to speak to a supervisor, the supervisor told me “I’ve owned many 1s and lots of them have the glitter due to oxidation.” And that was that. I won’t ever buy from StockX again. I’ve purchased over 15 pairs on GOAT, and the one time I had an issue, they took care of it. StockX on the other hand will give you the runaround on legit concerns, until they’re called out on social media.

It’s gotta be the data breach but if you ask stockx, the data breach has nothing to do with it. They’re full of BS over there at StockX.

StockX has given me some BS excuses in the past when I received clearly worn, and super glittery bred 1 lows. Different customer service reps, told me that the glitter was due to oxidation; when I asked to speak to a supervisor, the supervisor told me “I’ve owned many 1s and lots of them have the glitter due to oxidation.” And that was that. I won’t ever buy from StockX again. I’ve purchased over 15 pairs on GOAT, and the one time I had an issue, they took care of it. StockX on the other hand will give you the runaround on legit concerns, until they’re called out on social media.

I got a pair from them that was put together crooked at the factory. Like the damn Leaning Tower of Pisa. They were clearly defective, but Stockx wasn't trying to hear it. I had a similar issue with their customer service giving me the run around. Something about "since shoes are put together by hand, there will always be a certain degree of defect, and we feel this falls within that range." After I pointed out how wrong they were, they just stopped answering emails. Ended up having to do a chargeback with my CC company.

I talk about that stuff all the time in the threads but bruhs think I'm BS'ing. Purged my collection like 5 times over and I think I have a good amount but in the back of my head I still want to get rid of more, just hesitant to take the plunge because it's taken me a long time to amass these pairs. I'm glad to see that you got your essentials and you're checking out of the "endlessness" of this game. Very inspirational.

It gets easier as you get older, especially when shoes start becoming unwearable and you think about what a waste it is to have them just sitting in boxes. I just sold off 14 pair and I’m not done. What I ask myself is have I wore them in the last year and if not do they have any significance to me. If not they’re gone and hopefully go to someone that will enjoy them.

Yep, cosign with @3thaman. I shorten it to 2-3 months for my evaluation, but it's up to everyone's comfortability. @suprduprsamsay - glad to provide some inspiration! It's definitely possible; there are people who haven't really seen or gotten into that mentality yet. Once they go through a decluttering process and they, too, watch videos here and there and see the overall benefits (not just cost-wise, but health and well-being), THEN they'll understand your point of view. :wink:

Pics of them being worn?

This happened to me Friday. But the idiot had 2 names on the account and zip codes didn't match. Stockx notified me via email about a fraud alert. Dude tried to get 3 Balenciagas smh. Had to change my account passwords everywhere. Credit info was Montana and the shipping was to Pennsylvania.

Wild. Mine actually went through. Straight out my PayPal.

Damn is this all just a coincidence of getting hacked or something to do with last weeks data breach?

I guess, but I changed my password when that happened. They hacked again maybe.

Yeah I noticed once the StockX data breach happened, my Netflix and Hulu accounts were also hacked a day or two later (I was immediately notified of international logins). The reason being is that I had the same PW for all 3 accounts. It was my fault for having the same PW for multiple accounts/services but I don’t think it was a coincidence these basically all happened concurrently.

E1D33586-8E32-4286-A869-982A00067680.jpeg
Looks close enough to Jordan 1s so has to cop $10 footlocker with coupon

StockX and Dan Gilbert can eat a big fat D with a side of testicles.
Yeah I noticed once the StockX data breach happened, my Netflix and Hulu accounts were also hacked a day or two later (I was immediately notified of international logins). The reason being is that I had the same PW for all 3 accounts. It was my fault for having the same PW for multiple accounts/services but I don’t think it was a coincidence these basically all happened concurrently.

Wow. Time to change up passwords. Thanks for the useful info!!!

He should have said “I wear mine and they don’t have any glitter”.

61ADB531-5002-4148-BD25-5525690F7D05.jpeg
Pics of them being worn?

There are a couple of dirt marks like this, and a lot of dirt marks on the red part of the soles-seller probably used those stickers that cover the soles and shields. Again, I’m never using stockX as a buyer again, even if I have to pay a little more from GOAT.

He should have said “I wear mine and they don’t have any glitter”.

I told him None of my 1s, that are older than these, have any signs of glitter/sparkles. Haven’t heard back since. CrockX(as another user put it) doing Dan Gilbert things.

Edit: they did contact me back. They told me to put the shoes back up on stockX.

Nice to see CrockX is getting called out :nthat: They're hot garbage. At least for purchasing.
Those lames been saying the pairs of; creased, dirty, de-lace-bagged, clearly worn shoes I been receiving were aaaaactually DS :lol:

Clowns wanted to play games and now they're gonna end up refunding me for 'em all... and then some.
It's the principalities of it.
Thanks Paypal :pimp:

I told him None of my 1s, that are older than these, have any signs of glitter/sparkles. Haven’t heard back since. CrockX(as another user put it) doing Dan Gilbert things.

Edit: they did contact me back. They told me to put the shoes back up on stockX.

Forgot, they also told me to re-list my defective pair, too.

nothanks.gif

Both apps are now business machines the worse part is once they got your bread your at their mercy no more I’ll buy only stuff I can see pictures of first

61ADB531-5002-4148-BD25-5525690F7D05.jpeg

There are a couple of dirt marks like this, and a lot of dirt marks on the red part of the soles-seller probably used those stickers that cover the soles and shields. Again, I’m never using stockX as a buyer again, even if I have to pay a little more from GOAT.
goat is no different than stockx. neither is flawless. period. both will succumb to either human error or apathy. no way around it. goat may be a little better with returns, however.

Back
Top Bottom