January 2020 $175

Pics via s.samgroup
1576072008325.png

1576072019350.png

1576072033466.png

1576072052315.png

1576072070589.png

1576072084382.png
Have I seen worse? Absolutely. Am I fan of these? Naw, no, and nope. Clear wings, Swooshes, and tongue tags?!? Why JB. And the mesh on the collar is also bad IMO. So far, Purple Chis are the only must in 2020 for me.

Have I seen worse? Absolutely. Am I fan of these? Naw, no, and nope. Clear wings, Swooshes, and tongue tags?!? Why JB. And the mesh on the collar is also bad IMO. So far, Purple Chis are the only must in 2020 for me.
And yellow toes. 🤞

I want a pair of bloodlines just to customize them....need them for about a $100. Not paying retail to paint on a shoe.

Same here buddy. Want a pair to customize into Chicago's like Malcolm did on IG. Those came out killer and I'd love to try it myself!

Not alot of jordan 1 drops 2020,nike may shelf the silhouette,idk.but jb probably will keep all the funky 1s secret to match all the early 2020 yeezy mania hype.def jb vs yezzy all 2020.the hype is dying somewhat i think

Last edited:
I’ll look at purps twice if they’re new mold. But what’s the deal? New mold in the pack and then...?

The zoom Fearless feels great, but they are similar to the Rox Brown pair, which to me look better. So I don't know if I'll keep the ZF pair.

Last edited:
I’ll look at purps twice if they’re new mold. But what’s the deal? New mold in the pack and then...?

So the deal is this. There are going to be 3 tiers of jordan 1 highs. Regular highs, Remaster High OG's at 170 and what I'm calling the "nu '85" highs at 190. The new purps will likely be in remaster form at 170.

So the deal is this. There are going to be 3 tiers of jordan 1 highs. Regular highs, Remaster High OG's at 170 and what I'm calling the "nu '85" highs at 190. The new purps will likely be in remaster form at 170.

Where is this info? What's the difference between the first two? And why do you call it "nu," just curious?

Where is this info? What's the difference between the first two? And why do you call it "nu," just curious?

It was on a sneaker history podcast with MJo23dan and Unloved 1s. The difference between the first 2 is this.

Jordan 1 high
800855_1.jpg

Remaster
Untitled-4.jpg

Nu 85. I call them nu 85 because they are rehashing the original mold but they arent true 85s. It's just a shorthand term instead of calling them "remastered high OG '85 new beginnings"

3-2.jpg

Yeah, I gotta ask too about the first two “tiers” you’re talking about. I know about “Remastered” OG Highs (what we’ve been getting, and still will be getting in the Purple Chis, Royal Toes, Mocha Chis, and more) and the ‘85/“New Beginnings” like the All-Star pack with the Air Ships, and more pairs in this ‘85 build we haven’t seen yet I’m sure. But what do mean about these “Regular” Highs? As far as I know, it’s just Remastered OG Highs, ’85/New Beginnings, and all the Mids and Lows they’re trying to get us to buy into.

It was on a sneaker history podcast with MJo23dan and Unloved 1s. The difference between the first 2 is this.

Jordan 1 high
800855_1.jpg

Remaster
Untitled-4.jpg

Nu 85. I call them nu 85 because they are rehashing the original mold but they arent true 85s. It's just a shorthand term instead of calling them "remastered high OG '85 new beginnings"

3-2.jpg
Awww. I guess I totally don’t even pay any attention to those highs that come without NA. True, true.

Ever since we started getting NA on 1s again, I haven’t looked back. Though I have a couple pairs from those days. Man, I remember the days when that was all that was available.

Back
Top Bottom