Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do they even make "regular highs" anymore? It's been the same mold for a while now. The "remastered" mold.

True, nike has been crazy pushing the mid tops lately but only time will tell but that's what I heard from that podcast. 3 versions of the high.

True, nike has been crazy pushing the mid tops lately but only time will tell but that's what I heard from that podcast. 3 versions of the high.
So really only 2 versions for like 95% of the people here. And JB will release like only 3-4 of the ‘85s, and make them limited and hyped from here to the high heavens. I’ll never knock anyone’s hustle, but I hate this sht JB.

Been wearing the Zooms today, and they're loosening up a little, but still think half-sizing up would be a good idea for anyone still after a pair.
Even with the thinnest socks I have they're still snug as hell.

It s obvious nike is going the ye route, a caste for the jordan1.Jordan 1 mid,jordan 2001,jordan 85,jordan zoom.The ultra beast want samples and collabs,the purist want og cws

So really only 2 versions for like 95% of the people here. And JB will release like only 3-4 of the ‘85s, and make them limited and hyped from here to the high heavens. I’ll never knock anyone’s hustle, but I hate this sht JB.
This is where ye learned shoe tier caste system programming

Would much prefer it if Nike just released shoes rather than wasting their dang time constructing tiers for people to flexharder about.

20191212_111850.jpg

Lasers and a Bob of Gelatti... :pimp: smoke one...

Anyone see the Abstract on Netflix with Tinker? He had a a pair of high top 1s in a quick shot (think he was on a bike), anyone know which? TIA

just found out it works in SNKRS app too, wont work on todays releases but works on What The 4s so maybe if these will sit for few days it will work too

highly doubtful. nike doesnt remove discount exclusion after only a few days.

I kinda want to do it too... how much does that typically cost?

I have no clue to be honest. I'm just guessing, the cost of some bottles of Angelus paint, brushes and a clearcoat spray. I watched Vic's videos and it doesn't seem too hard. I painted model cars for years when I was little and got pretty darn good. Just gotta buy good brushes for the application. Worth a try if I can get a pair cheap enough.

just found out it works in SNKRS app too, wont work on todays releases but works on What The 4s so maybe if these will sit for few days it will work too

I don't care how many they made, but they won't sit long enough for you to find that out.

Best you can hope for is to ask a rep to apply it after purchase, but it depends on the rep. I assume they will be told no on launch products anyway though.

Back
Top Bottom