Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Having your Health is the most important thing in life. It trumps everything. Seeing that you are sharing you story. I am now sober a little over 3 months. And feel great my sons passing really hit me hard and it took its toll on my mental state and physically.... I was going down the wrong path and caught it before there was know coming back. Sorry for this post but sometimes I feel a lot better when I Express what happened. Thanks NIKETALK For listening.

Sorry to hear that Mikey.

20191206_232102_HDR-1.jpg

Been rocking the Royals lately. Most my **** is in boxes getting ready to move. I miss my shoes! Really wana wear my Royal Flyknit 1s. I had the Bred Flyknits but sold them. Shouldn't have

Idk y'all. Am I the only one feeling the original Court purple's more than these new ones? Might just be a personal tastes but I prefer the color blocking on the original. The purple on the toe box looks much better than the white imo. Gottas see some more on feet pics.
I'd prefer them if they came with a black tongue, but that's easy enough to do.
Court purples would still be over them, but at least I wouldn't have to sacrifice another pair of triple blacks to get them how I want.. :tongue:

Having your Health is the most important thing in life. It trumps everything. Seeing that you are sharing you story. I am now sober a little over 3 months. And feel great my sons passing really hit me hard and it took its toll on my mental state and physically.... I was going down the wrong path and caught it before there was know coming back. Sorry for this post but sometimes I feel a lot better when I Express what happened. Thanks NIKETALK For listening.

Thank you for sharing buddy. My sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss. We're all friends here with a common love of sneakers, & we gotta support one another. I'm so glad you are doing well now. Congratulations on your 3 month mark. Keep up the good work. We're all behind you.

I obviously didn’t think so and it seems that Mikey wants to talk. It’s important that he (and we) all have a place to talk and share. If he felt it was inappropriate he would have no problem letting me know.
If someone says someone close to them passes and your first thought is to ask the age instead of asking how they're doing then that says alot about you. And it's obvious you didn't think so. Have some decency fam.

Would you guys trust Stock X if you're in the market for SBB 1.0s?

Really want a pair.

-Drew

DONT TRUST STOCKX!!!!!!! You’re gambling on getting a used or fake pair, so NOOOOOO-I wouldn’t trust a bunch of BSers. There are lot of stockx sellers on here so they’re gonna come to their defense;happens every time. Stick with GOAT. Or go ahead and take that gamble on CrookX.

Back
Top Bottom