Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Forgot I had a bid in since they were oos. Now here we are. Wife wasn’t too thrilled :lol:
611F9983-A3E6-4E2C-949A-DF2A8EFC92ED.jpeg

That’s been my belief but starting to waver .... who knows when we will get an OG colorway again - come spring it’s been 2 yrs since shadows. Luckily I have all OG colorways from remastered period .... but uncertain when I will get another pair of CHIs or UNCs....
A lot of hate for the 85 joints... let’s see who keeps that same energy when they drop... :lol::smh:
Same mentality around 2006-2014, they’ve got you right where they want you. Don’t settle, it’s the SOS once again and guess who’s back calling the shots? Those Payless Red/black’s would be on clearance in a week if they weren’t limited.

Last edited:
Same mentality around 2006-2014, they’ve got you right where they want you. Don’t settle, it’s the SOS once again and guess who’s back calling the shots? Those Payless Red/black’s would be on clearance in a week if they weren’t limited.
True. The're pretty much Highlight Reels minus the yellow accents. I got one of those DS for $75 and 2 used pair for tounge swaps for no more than $50. I still want these 85's though.

Did anyone see kylie jenner in the collete jordans 1s?is travis blessing bae lol!?first it was what the dunks worth 10k,she is such as culture vulture

maybe the photography has a bit to do with it but I think this guy's custom work might be the best I've seen. **** looks like it came from the factory that way

Malcolm is the REAL DEAL!! His work is really amazing! I've already emailed him about doing a Chicago custom on a pair of Bloodlines once I get them for the right $$$. Once they drop to my price level (not stupid low, just a little more) I'm sending him a pair. I may even send him two and do a black/red pair as well. They look amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom