Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pre quarantine ‘18 Shadows
FD2729B1-0BB6-4581-BEBC-4197FF53A916.jpeg

i think you have the most 1s of anyone here. just curious - do you cop every pair even if you dont like them?
You might be right as far as how many 1's I have, smh. But nah, I don't cop anything I don't like. The problem is I like most 1's. For instance, I would have copped the Racer Blues if it wasn't for the clear plastic parts and I would have the UNC Off Whites if it wasn't for the exposed foam and plastic parts. I know those pairs will yellow and look terrible sooner than later so I didn't pull the trigger on them.
What is I told you there isn’t a pair of 1’s he doesn’t like?
Lol!! I try and make sure I really like a pair before I cop. I got rid of everything I wasn't going to wear anymore and I have almost everything I want that has came out to date minus like 8 pairs. All of those are over $1k and will take some time to acquire. Other than that I would have at least another 10 pairs of 1's if they came in a wms sz 13.5.

Last edited:
Those are terrible

I’ll welcome the navy’s too bad they’ll look weird with the new shape

I dunno why they wouldn't just put a regular nike air tab on the tongue. I get they wanna stay true to form but that doesn't look good.

In on the Japans (had to sell all of them since they were too small for me) :smh: I do agree, it would've looked better with the regular nike air tab. Hope the rest of the Japans follow suit too

Last edited:
You might be right as far as how many 1's I have, smh. But nah, I don't cop anything I don't like. The problem is I like most 1's. For instance, I would have copped the Racer Blues if it wasn't for the clear plastic parts and I would have the UNC Off Whites if it wasn't for the exposed foam and plastic parts. I know those pairs will yellow and look terrible sooner than later so I didn't pull the trigger on them.

Lol!! I try and make sure I really like a pair before I cop. I got rid of everything I wasn't going to wear anymore and I have almost everything I want that has came out to date minus like 8 pairs. All of those are over $1k and will take some time to acquire. Other than that I would have at least another 10 pairs of 1's if they came in a wms sz 13.5.

I think you and I are in the same boat. I'm about 8 pairs away too....all over $1k. Aside from older retros like 2001s or 2013s I don't have since I have the most recent ones.

how u work 8 hours on that desk. looks mad uncomfortable ur back dont hurt?
Dude it sucks. It’s just a makeshift set up in my mudroom. I get up and move around a lot and have been doing random exercises every hour to break it up.

Back
Top Bottom