Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saving $ for me, only things on my radar are the purp 2.0s and mochas depending how they turn out.

smoke greys are a pass, blue toes are aight but passing, the tie dye joints are weak,silver Japan’s are trash

I like those tie dyes alot

stupid how the toe box is black, only time I might think of getting it painted white but how does paint hold up long term with daily wear?

wt.jpg
Yeaaaahhhh. i might need 2 pairs

Quick question...

Which is your favorite Bred 1 model from the 2000's? Some love the 2001's, others the 2013's and others prefer the 2016? I ask because I want to purchase a pair, but I'm curious to why some prefer certain models? Any feedback is appreciated.

Quick question...

Which is your favorite Bred 1 model from the 2000's? Some love the 2001's, others the 2013's and others prefer the 2016? I ask because I want to purchase a pair, but I'm curious to why some prefer certain models? Any feedback is appreciated.
If you can afford it, i say get 2011 banned, or 94, but if you choose from those 3:
2001 color is good, but you have very thin soles and nubuck swoosh, along with a lowish cut. Most uncomfortable.
2013 has really good colors, but more plasticy material. They crease more like plastic, but that said I still prefer these most of the 3.
2016 is better "leather" and the size printed inside and they're cool, but the color is more muted.

Of the 3, the 2016 is probably the closest to OG, but it's different. If you can find a resell shop, check all of em out.

If you can afford it, i say get 2011 banned, or 94, but if you choose from those 3:
2001 color is good, but you have very thin soles and nubuck swoosh, along with a lowish cut. Most uncomfortable.
2013 has really good colors, but more plasticy material. They crease more like plastic, but that said I still prefer these most of the 3.
2016 is better "leather" and the size printed inside and they're cool, but the color is more muted.

Of the 3, the 2016 is probably the closest to OG, but it's different. If you can find a resell shop, check all of em out.
Just gonna add the 2016 also will glitter up on you too

Quick question...

If you can find a good pair, the 2001 is a great version. The soles are very thin, but nothing an extra insole (spenco) won't hurt adding. I have one in my pair. The color is different than the newer ones. Much deeper and they are actually numbered on the inside of the tongue. Yeah, the swoosh is nubuck but that's what makes it different. The height isn't that much different than the newer ones. It doesn't bother me in the least. The materials are great as well.

Not too sure about those Neutral greys. Might be in if those tie dyes go into the full extended sizing like the UNC to Chicago’s did.

Missed out during the initial release and recent restock of the UNC to Chicago for retail, but I ended up finding a pair for $30 over retail when you add tax and shipping. From the reviews I've seen quality seems to be good. Undecided if I will leave them as is or make them Black/Red.

Missed out during the initial release and recent restock of the UNC to Chicago for retail, but I ended up finding a pair for $30 over retail when you add tax and shipping. From the reviews I've seen quality seems to be good. Undecided if I will leave them as is or make them Black/Red.

Really thinking of doing the same.. resell is pretty close to retail. Also kinda wanna do the black/red conversion myself, save some money. Its my main reason for picking them up tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom