Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These were a must add to the collection
FBFB5856-7F4A-478C-9B92-02B778693816.jpeg

He said he's not a reseller and y'all still going on about how much they're going for on the resale market... I know it's a hard concept to grasp but some sneakerheads actually enjoy the shoes themselves rather than what their value is on stockx.

lol we gotta remember there was a huge influx of resellers around 2011 who only looked at it in that aspect and treat it as a come up. It’s sad that enjoying the shoes is a hard concept to grasp these days, when that was the epitome of why shoes were awesome. Now it’s been chewed, spit, and spun as a way for people to become some ENtrEPenEUR or CEO of freshsneakers inc. lol

lol we gotta remember there was a huge influx of resellers around 2011 who only looked at it in that aspect and treat it as a come up. It’s sad that enjoying the shoes is a hard concept to grasp these days, when that was the epitome of why shoes were awesome. Now it’s been chewed, spit, and spun as a way for people to become some ENtrEPenEUR or CEO of freshsneakers inc. lol
Hence all the “businesses” that end with a z or have a shoe or sole related word in them.

Copped some bloodlines and did a custom. Still need to paint the tongue tag and get some black laces.
20200406_234739.jpg
Was planning on doing this same custom. You could also just leave the tongue tag, dye/paint the tongue itself black, add black laces, and then you got black tongue black toes without having to mess with the tag at all. And you're so close too. Just a thought. That's what I was planning on.

I wonder if we will get the black and white pairs as well.... Would love a black pair :nthat:

That makes me feel like I should either upgrade my phone or get a proper digi camera lol.

Definitely a nice pair, are you gonna stick to those black laces or give those washed out purple ones a try ?
Definitely sticking with back or might switch up to white laces.

u gonna wipe them down. they look dusty
Of course my guy like Boosie, ain’t taking no chances 😷

Aforementioned closet pics......spread out over 4 closets at my place and family members. Most of the shoes are shared with my twin brother, who's the same size as me. Makes it easier to grab pairs.

There's a total of about 140 pairs of 1's (all Hi OGs), 120 or so of which are DS. I work at a bank, so most of my days are loafers and monkstraps. Just don't get a chance to wear them that much. It doesn't diminish my love for them, obviously.

Closet 1. No doubles in here except the 13s and 14s on the shelf (my favorite models).
1.png

Closet 2. 1s are doubles of the first closet, along with 3-6s and 9-12s. Mostly just OG colorways for those, except for a few exceptions on the 12s.
2.png

Closet 3. Random worn pairs.
3.png

Closet 4.....y'all can guess the pairs.
4.png

5.png

Screenshot_20200407-233607.png

IMG_20200407_233615.jpg

these were tweeted just now
Yeah, I’m sure these Navy joints are going to come with the Nike Air stamped/embroidered directly into the tongue, minus an actual tongue tag. I’m kind of bummed about this. :smh: I was fine with either the traditional nylon tag or the newer leather tag. But no tag at all on these Co.Jp...not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom