Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone have any patent leather AJ1s that they’ve worn multiple times, how’d they hold up, what does the creasing look like now?! I’m contemplating those black & golds coming up & I’ve sold every patent 1 I’ve came across, if anyone has stories/pics it would be dope to see!!!

Does anyone have any patent leather AJ1s that they’ve worn multiple times, how’d they hold up, what does the creasing look like now?! I’m contemplating those black & golds coming up & I’ve sold every patent 1 I’ve came across, if anyone has stories/pics it would be dope to see!!!

if you care about creasing i wouldn't buy patent leather. that being said, they are just shoes man, creasing will happen and is not a big deal at all...no need to waddle like a duck and wear shoe shields

if you care about creasing i wouldn't buy patent leather. that being said, they are just shoes man, creasing will happen and is not a big deal at all...no need to waddle like a duck and wear shoe shields
It’s not that I mind creases, I’m simply asking due to that material being on the entire shoe, how it holds up. It not just the toe I’m asking about, it’s the overall shoe, I’d never use shields.

It’s not that I mind creases, I’m simply asking due to that material being on the entire shoe, how it holds up. It not just the toe I’m asking about, it’s the overall shoe, I’d never use shields.

ah gotcha, i'd probably pass on them, patent leather wears quicker and easier. scuffs are also a lot tougher to deal with on patent leather.

the mids did have the jewel logo and we’re numbered. The highs came with the silver case, standard Jordan logo, and were numbered I believe.
2001 had 2 different versions of the shoe.
B5DF0952-B71F-4D8B-9E14-188FF783269F.jpeg
4CFD8B8C-A198-4987-9615-1D2C877328D0.jpeg
2001's Came In A Standard Jordan Face Box. Almost Certain Silver's Were The Only Pair To Come In The Silver Briefcase :wink:

PL 1s age just fine and creasing is kept to a minimum... IF you smart enough to rock force fields
:wink:

personally I'd avoid any patent leather 1's (or most PL sneakers in general), they dull and scratch and creases ugly and eventually with age, they crack.

Back
Top Bottom