• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unless you buying shoes over paying bills/buying food etc
Never had to hide kicks from the Wife. She doesn’t care. As long as we’re good financially (can pay bills, house and stuff is taken care of, and saving money), and I have space or make space for them, she’s not tripping at all.

THIS..

In the NB thread someone brought up a point of buy one, sell/gift one..keep a lower threshold (50-100 pairs) and keep it moving. The days of buying sneaks just to say I did were over for me long time ago. Sold off half my collection to focus on the pairs I really wanted and saw myself wearing alot. Less will always be more IMO.

Anyone use eBay authentication service to buy shoes? Ordered a pair for of “authenticity verified” sneakers and the seller shipped them to me instead of eBay’s 3rd party authenticator-my eBay tracking is still showing they need to be sent to the authenticator :sick:
My first eBay verified pair arrived yesterday... and I sold one last month. From what I saw I don’t even know how they were able to send directly to you. After the sale is done, postage and shipping info is to eBay 🤷‍♂️ eBay is stupid

My first eBay verified pair arrived yesterday... and I sold one last month. From what I saw I don’t even know how they were able to send directly to you. After the sale is done, postage and shipping info is to eBay 🤷‍♂️ eBay is stupid

I’m guessing through my billing/PayPal address? I’m honestly completely confused myself. I opened a case and hilariously they said I have to wait until tomorrow to see if the 3rd party authenticator can “find” the shoes even though I have them. Like bruh, wtf are ya’ll doing over there?

Crazy story. Stationed in Germany and the PX (army store) released Royal Toe 1s along with other Jordan’s today. Line was ridiculous though. Some people really came up on a super late release. Sadly I wasn’t able to cop.

I will NEVER answer to a girl of mine when it comes to buying shoes. Wtf.
I will NEVER answer to a girl of mine when it comes to buying shoes. Wtf.

The thing is this... she doesn’t know **** about sneaker culture... she wears heels only.. she make her own bread and I make my own.. but she tries to buy me **** that I don’t like... I’m the one that got her to start wearing sneakers... so she wastes her money buying me kixx that are “cu

Crazy story. Stationed in Germany and the PX (army store) released Royal Toe 1s along with other Jordan’s today. Line was ridiculous though. Some people really came up on a super late release. Sadly I wasn’t able to cop.

yo I’m in Germany.. where was this? ktown? Or Wiesbaden?

might just be me, but my wife is allowed to have feelings on how i spend our money in general🤷‍♂️
that said we take care of our finances and responsibilities first and im not spending crazy amounts of money in general shoes, especially not compared to before we were living together and married. maybe i can take it for granted because we dont have any issues.

I got all those.. if they had the Mochas, I’d be tight.. I want to double up on that but I already paid an arm and a leg for the pair that I got now

No wife to answer to cuz Im married to this money!!! 😁.... but too bad I don’t have much 😢. Forever alone with my J’s.

Inspired by yesterday lol. Grabbed some donuts for my lonely *** 😂
D9E22E71-3FCE-4988-937B-94AF5CB0046E.jpeg

69354AD6-E5ED-427B-8430-CAE98F9E6C6F.jpeg

I know dudes in the Air Force who are the bread winners of the family and have to explain why they spent 20$ on lunch to their stay at home wives... COULDN'T BE ME

Never understood the point of a stay at home wife nowadays-women have so many opportunities now, seems like wasted potential. Same thing with stay at home husbands, although this is obviously seemingly less common. Melinda Gates and MacKenzie Bezos (when she was still married to Jeff) still worked towards goals and did something with their lives, even when they didn’t have to, financially, b/c of their husbands. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Last edited:
Never understood the point of a stay at home wife nowadays-women have so many opportunities now, seems like wasted potential. Same thing with stay at home husbands, although this is obviously seemingly less common. Melinda Gates and MacKenzie Bezos (when she was still married to Jeff) still worked towards goals and did something with their lives, even when they didn’t have to, financially, b/c of their husbands. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
I agree, except for when kids come into play. If your SO's earning potential doesn't cover childcare then yeah...they might as well stay home.

Common in the military to see a couple with mad kids and living off 1 pay check.. Dudes be depressed, wife is overweight and unattractive, dudes end up deploying every year to get away or start messing with the young female, get caught and get in trouble..Vicious cycle. Ive only known about two stay at home dads due to being overseas where finding a job is not easy.. Dude got DUI on base while his wife was deployed, she got sent back early..Dude was out every weekend trying to be young again and smash chicks but living off his wife SMH..Another was an aspiring musician who did Uber on the side...

Anyone use eBay authentication service to buy shoes? Ordered a pair for of “authenticity verified” sneakers and the seller shipped them to me instead of eBay’s 3rd party authenticator-my eBay tracking is still showing they need to be sent to the authenticator :sick:
you just came up like 7up champ

you know what to do...FILE THAT DISPUTE

Great job eBay. GOAT OR BUST!

Back
Top Bottom