Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
List that I have paid for already can wait for the Jordan 1.
C2BB888C-6D8A-4B3A-A89D-E06C5D863134.png

Hopefully silvers being available up to men's 13 means the purples will be, too. I'm also curious to know how we've had leaks and images of neutral grey 1s for months and months and then all of a sudden these purples pop up overnight. Where them plugs at for those?

Looks like they've full blown crossed over to no more OG colorways on regular I's? Just a million retro + swinging for the fences with OG's for the 85 mold. Good on Metallics.. this company is wild backwards.

If you're in the market for the Trophy Room 1s just accept you're not getting a pair for retail and avoid the heart ache on release. This might be the most backdoored Jordan of all time. It was already limited to begin with but I've seen so many legit social media accounts who have "early" pairs and consignment shops with "pre-orders" asking for $2k. Release was a wrap before it started.

purpmet1.jpg

NEED purples. I copped the DTRT's DS four years ago. Tried on and immediately posted back up for sale because they were so stiff, even stiffer than 2013 chicago's IMO. Some of the worst quality sneakers I've ever had. **** that tumbled plastic. If they don't make the new ones past men's 10.5 I'm gonna be very upset
Man all 3 of those first retro Metallics were bad leather quality. Stiff as hell. But basically indestructible too. At least the damn red was right.

have a pair of the cream foxtrot laces too....no gripes about price because you can tell he went the extra mile to make it 1:1 weave and weight with vintage 85 laces and you cant get that literally anywhere else

if it aint your steez, nothing stopping you from grabbing some budget alternatives from like amazon or ebay something

definitely a little wider than OG laces

They had a bunch of low Royal about year and a half ago in one of the Nike outlet.... too bad they didn’t have my size.... joints were CLEAN!

Back
Top Bottom