Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All I know is my wife and I met Draymond when the Warriors were here in Seattle to play the Kings, and my brother met him on a different, separate occasion, and he was more than cool in all of our interactions. Not saying our interactions were typical (who knows?), but not gonna label based on the interactions of others either.

That's nice to know your folks had positive experiences with him. You always like to hear that. 👍

I would definitely consider him an a-hole on the court at least based on his litany of antagonistic conduct with opponents, he even had volatile interactions with teammates, and constant gripes with referees, just a classic 💩 starter.

I have an associate who gets the drop on where visiting pro teams are at whenever they come visit LA for games. He goes to their hotels or designated practice locations to hunt for autographs. He's told me so many stories about who's cool and who's mean that I don't want to digress about on here.

Perhaps he caught Green on a bad day that time. But he told me he was able to to get Kevin Durant to sign something, and he was really nice about it. He told me he tried to approach Stephen Curry next, but he had to get on the team bus unfortunately, at least he was accommodating with signing before he had to leave according to him.

That's nice to know your folks had positive experiences with him. You always like to hear that. 👍

I would definitely consider him an a-hole on the court at least based on his litany of antagonistic conduct with opponents, he even had volatile interactions with teammates, and constant gripes with referees, just a classic 💩 starter.

I have an associate who gets the drop on where visiting pro teams are at whenever they come visit LA for games. He goes to their hotels or designated practice locations to hunt for autographs. He's told me so many stories about who's cool and who's mean that I don't want to digress about on here.

Perhaps he caught Green on a bad day that time. But he told me he was able to to get Kevin Durant to sign something, and he was really nice about it. He told me he tried to approach Stephen Curry next, but he had to get on the team bus unfortunately, at least he was accommodating with signing before he had to leave according to him.

Lol sounds like Draymond whooped your team one too many times .
And athletes don’t have to sign anything just because you ask them to .

Lol sounds like Draymond whooped your team one too many times .
And athletes don’t have to sign anything just because you ask them to .

I never take things personal like that. And I'm a Lakers fans, so the Warriors don't have the same level of relevance as them predicated on their histories.

I just used what someone told me about Green as material with a prior post I made that had him in it. And everyone is familiar with his histrionics on court. So I was poking fun with all that.

That's why I don't hunt for autographs like that because you never know how they're feeling a particular day, so it ain't conducive for anyone to experience disappointment if they aren't accommodating.

I get it from the athletes perspective. It’s not their jobs to sign for nothin. You wouldn’t want to be bothered all the time either.

I agree. They can have their bad days too or they're just not in the mood because they're also human. But as long as they politely refuse to sign or take pictures, its OK to me as long as they're not rude or mean to someone who approaches in a civil manner.

One day of wear. I'm gonna beat these for the next two weeks straight.

IMG_1902.jpg IMG_1904.jpg

Perhaps it's fitting an a-hole was able to get a pair of this seemingly corrupt release. Draymond Green was described as that by autograph seekers because he refuses to sign and ignores fans by not making eye contact, he basically has a condescending demeanor.

I mean we're are in the middle of a pandemic still...players can't even exchange jerseys with each other after games right now.

Draymond's a good guy, based on the accounts I've heard from people who know him well. But I hate the Warriors and Draymond the basketball player with a passion. (And yes, I've been hating the Warriors since the Run TMC era.)

Everyone in the NBA is an ELITE basketball player. They will give everyone in here 50 easily, but that's not the argument when "he's a bum" is stated. Is Draymond a top 25 player in the NBA, absolutely not, but he's good. He's not as good as he thinks either, he came into a good franchise which helped him tremendously.

Random old photo to stay on topic.

C59EB4E5-E34B-466C-BFEC-E40FB795F25D.jpeg

Last edited:
Nba talk in the 1s thread 😂
Draymond is “historic 1st team All-NBA” of guys you love when he’s on your team but hate when he’s not. And yeah he’s not as good as he thinks he is. Obviously he’s good or great at everything on the court except for scoring so combined with his antics, he can be polarizing as hell

Back
Top Bottom