Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That zadehkicks dude need to be next. He for sure has some kind of backdoor plug or was buying directly from this joe dude. Hope he gets the axe too...it's literally to easy for them to make money off this business.

Weren’t you out here bragging about cleaning out a FTL for some GR 1s? Why do you have a problem w what they’re doing?

Used his mommy's credit card like an idiot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-205347.png
    Screenshot_20210301-205347.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
I don't knock no one's hustle, but don't put a "Limit 1" then have someone able to backdoor a truckload of limited kicks. Take your 1 pair and keep it or flip it, but don't finesse the game because you have that kind of access to it

Wouldn't matter. We all know Marcus is a ******** and ain't nothing gonna happen to him because Daddy.
It’s a shoe comin out from his little store. He can charge or do what he wants. But what dumbasses are throwin money like that at a shoe is the real question. Who buyin this ****

I hope we find out one of these guys is Gentrys son or nephew or something. 🙏🏻
Hahaha. Cold blooded. I would love to know the true ins and outs, and the actual control/power that Gentry has in deciding on the Jordan models. Some might be right in giving him the blame, but it’d be hilarious if despite all the shade Gentry gets, if in reality it’s someone else completely that’s making the decisions that so many are not fans of.

yeah chill i got pendings wit him
Lmao me too. I want my loot back ordered chicago's like two years ago wtf 😭

how does it work when you guys wait that long? The chicago rumor has been going since like 2016 after the 2015 release lol. People had to have moved addresses or card payments have changed when the preorders go for longer than 1-2 years, how does zadeh handle those type of orders

on a related news, that UNC blue is a bit too tumbled. I'll still take a pair for retail but definitely not paying resale for those.

Back
Top Bottom