Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
838932D8-2D30-49B4-B327-5062EF9DA196.jpeg
99F64553-CF53-4D42-B854-64E326E38843.jpeg
First SNKRS W in years. I haven’t had a Jordan 1 OG since the last black and red but the leather they used seems pretty good. Minor flaws on the nubuck but it was to be expected. Can’t believe I caught these with 1%

Attachments

• EDA07C0A-DB46-470E-81B3-8D020156D39E.jpeg
    EDA07C0A-DB46-470E-81B3-8D020156D39E.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 379
Lol.... he blew up his own spot.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this changes how nike/adidas does drops now.

could actually lead to better not protection

Curious, how do you think this has anything to do with how online drops work currently? Do you think the use of bots will create more attention to the problem? What changes can they make to stop any reseller from doing the same thing?

Curious, how do you think this has anything to do with how online drops work currently? Do you think the use of bots will create more attention to the problem? What changes can they make to stop any reseller from doing the same thing?
Now all of this is my opinion. I don’t know what’s going on over there at either company:

At one point he botted adidas for 132,000 of yeezys. Adidas would be almost dumb not to at least discuss trying to change something to help out with bots.

With it being so high up in the chain of command. I believe they are going to 100% look at things and see what needs to be done to “stop” this from happening again (definitely think normal employees are are gonna see a change in how things work with discounts and them getting releases either on launch day or if they sit)
I think you gotta get a team together that cares about the culture first instead of just the business side or hell at least passionate about the shoes. Some of the shops engaging in shady practices are doing it because they see the bottom line and not the culture
I know nike is pushing their apps hard, so maybe this is the push they need to go strictly to the apps. If that’s the case you gotta come up with something that’s a soild method. Nike has had a lot of methods. RSVP/Snkrs pass etc but they get exploited fast and after that it’s GG’. SKRS was ok up until last year around this time because now you have people trying to supplement income from the pandemic but also people who see shoes like stocks and are treating them as such.

but these are just my thoughts. and i’m sure not everything i said can be done

The game has not been about the shoes for a while now.

Now all of this is my opinion. I don’t know what’s going on over there at either company:

At one point he botted adidas for 132,000 of yeezys. Adidas would be almost dumb not to at least discuss trying to change something to help out with bots.

With it being so high up in the chain of command. I believe they are going to 100% look at things and see what needs to be done to “stop” this from happening again (definitely think normal employees are are gonna see a change in how things work with discounts and them getting releases either on launch day or if they sit)
I think you gotta get a team together that cares about the culture first instead of just the business side or hell at least passionate about the shoes. Some of the shops engaging in shady practices are doing it because they see the bottom line and not the culture
I know nike is pushing their apps hard, so maybe this is the push they need to go strictly to the apps. If that’s the case you gotta come up with something that’s a soild method. Nike has had a lot of methods. RSVP/Snkrs pass etc but they get exploited fast and after that it’s GG’. SKRS was ok up until last year around this time because now you have people trying to supplement income from the pandemic but also people who see shoes like stocks and are treating them as such.

but these are just my thoughts. and i’m sure not everything i said can be done

The game has not been about the shoes for a while now.

I doubt anything changes. This is one person. Nike was perfectly fine with this going on when it wasn't made public. Once that article came out and people made that connection, Nike got in front of it quick and put it stop to it as a PR move to save themselves from a potentially huge PR hit. To the customers, it'll seem like Nike made this HUGE move by getting this veteran employee to resign, but in the grand scheme of things that move is nothing to Nike - next exec up. "See we let this person loose! We care about being fair to our customers!"

I doubt anything changes. This is one person. Nike was perfectly fine with this going on when it wasn't made public. Once that article came out and people made that connection, Nike got in front of it quick and put it stop to it as a PR move to save themselves from a potentially huge PR hit. To the customers, it'll seem like Nike made this HUGE move by getting this veteran employee to resign, but in the grand scheme of things that move is nothing to Nike - next exec up. "See we let this person loose! We care about being fair to our customers!"
This could also be true. Just sharing my personal thoughts on it

Complex article mentions that Nike knew about her sons store as far back as 2018...Plausible deniability is one thing but there’s no way they didn’t know where he was getting the bulk of his stock...

Plus, her card was a corporate card, meaning somebody within the organization was looking at statements 🤷‍♂️...

It only became an issue when she got publicly named...I’m sure she had a nice golden parachute to help her land safely...

And nobody should get the idea that this isn’t a very normal activity among Nike employees at every level...From the minimum wage earner backdooring stock at the outlet he works at, to the execs like this, and everywhere in between...

She was heavily involved with SNKRS too 😂...If anyone still has even the slightest illusion that Nike gives a damn about reselling then this should be their wake up call...

Nike product sells out regardless, I’d be shocked if they do anything to rectify this...there’s a thin line between “restoring sneaker culture” and contributing/embracing the hype to make your product seem more exclusive and sought after.

Nike product sells out regardless, I’d be shocked if they do anything to rectify this...there’s a thin line between “restoring sneaker culture” and contributing/embracing the hype to make your product seem more exclusive and sought after.
LOL this only for jays. Air max 90s are sittin and you can grab a pair, maybe 10 pairs in one trip to footlocker.

Complex article mentions that Nike knew about her sons store as far back as 2018...Plausible deniability is one thing but there’s no way they didn’t know where he was getting the bulk of his stock...

Plus, her card was a corporate card, meaning somebody within the organization was looking at statements 🤷‍♂️...

It only became an issue when she got publicly named...I’m sure she had a nice golden parachute to help her land safely...

And nobody should get the idea that this isn’t a very normal activity among Nike employees at every level...From the minimum wage earner backdooring stock at the outlet he works at, to the execs like this, and everywhere in between...

She was heavily involved with SNKRS too 😂...If anyone still has even the slightest illusion that Nike gives a damn about reselling then this should be their wake up call...
She invested in her son like FTL invested in GOAT, what the problem is? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom