Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20210414_090927.jpg
20210414_091008.jpg

i just want a pair period

when was this boss?

Had to be about a day or 2 ago... These and those Legend blue lows... At least at the time it was reported... I've been refreshing my app since news broke and it still doesn't show Hyper Royals as a draw. And now that I checked, the Legend lows arent showing a draw now... Weird things going on...

I went as far as to view chapters 1 & 2 of “Mari Sole” and it’s still a draw for Hypers

kinda looks like all hype shows will be a draw from now on.

they got huaraches as a draw.

maybe this is their answer to the unfair scam bs talk?

nike is feeling burnt out juuuuusssst a little.

Last edited:
kinda looks like all hype shows will be a draw from now on.

they got huaraches as a draw.

maybe this is their answer to the unfair scam bs talk?

nike is feeling burnt out juuuuusssst a little.

hopefully not... it’s *** backwards

draw only gives ppl with bots a solid 10 minutes to enter instead of a minute or less like a regular drop(LEO) so it definitely doesn’t benefit us regular ppl.

hopefully not... it’s *** backwards

draw only gives ppl with bots a solid 10 minutes to enter instead of a minute or less like a regular drop(LEO) so it definitely doesn’t benefit us regular ppl.

Exactly.

Draws are significantly harder to hit on manually.

Oh well; it is what it is.

Everything ya'll are saying aren't necessarily 100% true, because the weird part about the SNKRS App Draws in my experience, is that I've hit on the majority of the draws they've had, but I've taken way more L's on the majority of just the regular releases that weren't draws. So I've basically been lucky enough to cop on way more regular limited releases/and draws compared to just regular GR releases just using manual with one or 2 phones. I personally think it's just like literally hitting the lottery for some people from time to time, while others who use bots have the know how to 100% get what they want.

The market will eventually go back to what it once was once they implement a system of checking everybody's order one by one after doing something like a presale in the future, while raising prices up. I don't think Nike is just going to let people who actually want to wear the shoe not have a chance at buying at retail forever going forward. Some people will get lucky, and some won't, but the odds will go back up once everybody can cop 3 releases out every 4 or 5 in the future. Basically like how it use to be back in the day.

this **** will literally never be the same.

i hope everyone realizes that.

until were too old to even care anymore.

you got rich kids getting start up money to open shoe stores on every block.
IG resellers opening digital shops.
Hype is being hyped.

its a wrap. buy what you can and i guess dont miss what you missed.

Definitely think nike thinks the draw is their bot protection

everything lately has been one

I agree that it's a chance that things might not go back to how it use to be, but I definitely think that Nike will do and implement certain technical strategies in the future to down on the botters. Will it be 100% full proof, NO! But would hurt them in the long run to not even try to give the normal people who just want to wear the shoes a fighting chance to buy shoes from

Them, because at that point they would become more of like a high luxury brand, rather than just a sporting goods company.

Back
Top Bottom