Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I remember when people were using Game Royals to make Frag customs cause you could get them for below retail.

The last high I got was LA2CHIs and nothing has peaked my interest since. Mochas had me feeling a lil bit of fomo but that passed as well. I’ll just wear the ones I have until something actually good comes out. 2016~2018 got us spoiled as hell 😂

Jordan 1s don’t excite me at all, whether it be a new release or seeing somebody rock them in person. I see the Jordan 1 as the sneakerhead entry level shoe. Some dudes collections just be Jordan 1s and that’s okay, collect what you want, but there’s so many more different shoes and styles, why limit your self.

I Haven’t bought a pair of 1s in the past 2 years. Only pair I liked last year was the new beginnings. Got tired having 25 different colors of the same silhouette. Sold everything and only kept 1 pair, the 2016 breds. I get more enjoyment from wearing my 1 pair that’s beat, then having bunch of colors just sitting or barley get worn. Only Jordan 1s I would consider buying now are a new 85 mold Chicago and Breds.

Also to add fuel to the fire, the OG fragments are stupid and way over hyped for a blue black toe. The new Travis fragment high and low version is lame as well, they feel uninspired. While the OG Travis I loved and felt that was on brand from him.

With that being said, do what you makes you happy because who gives a ****

Last edited:
I Haven’t bought a pair of 1s in the past 2 years. Only pair I liked last year was the new beginnings. Got tired having 25 different colors of the same silhouette. Sold everything and only kept 1 pair, the 2016 breds. I get more enjoyment from wearing my 1 pair that’s beat, then having bunch of colors just sitting or barley get worn. Only Jordan 1s I would consider buying now are a new 85 mold Chicago and Breds.
This is similar to how I operate. I don't have any more than like six of one silhouette. I try to keep everything balanced between silhouette and colorway. I don't want too many of either.

1s definitely kind of died for me last year

4 picks up in total
Court Purp 2.0
Balvin
Mochas (for my girl).
Grabbed Neutral Grey's this year.

I have a couple pairs of 1s on preorder with Zadehkicks but the only one I really want is Patent Breds. Everything else will probably be used for trade bait since the hype machine with 1s is still going strong.

To me the issue is the lack of original colors getting released.

I'm not much of a fan of retro+ colorways.
Nike always does this though. If it's hot beat **** it out til they tired of it.

Then reintroduce the model (remaster etc) with OGs or twists on OGs.

We will see some good stuff again eventually they just taking advantage of the hype while the money is there.

What OG colorways are left? Felt like they got most of the good ones out of the way.

Really, I’m glad they’re not releasing more OG colorways right now. Let the hype die down.

I am literally only grabbing OG 85s as they come.....after the burgundy's, there's no retro+ colorway that would probably excite me over what I already own.

Back
Top Bottom