• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well that sucks.

I was under the impression that it was only a problem on some pairs.

Honestly brother it's the paint they use. I remember when we thought the glitter was a myth or one in a few pairs. I've come to the conclusion that isn't it.

It's just the paint. I doubt they are switching paint brands or mixes between pairs so eventually it hits just about everything black based from this era.

Honestly brother it's the paint they use. I remember when we thought the glitter was a myth or one in a few pairs. I've come to the conclusion that isn't it.

It's just the paint. I doubt they are switching paint brands or mixes between pairs so eventually it hits just about everything black based from this era.

How often do you have to wipe them down to keep it off?

Daily, weekly?

See my pics above brother it's been months for me. At least 6 months or more on all my pairs

I guess what I'm asking is once you've done a wipe down, how long until the you need to do another one...ballpark?

Assuming you wear the shoes on a regular basis.

So beautiful l, and so underrated. I wish JB would continue the OG Metallic collection. My Met Reds are even cleaner.
20210909_153404.jpg
20210909_153354.jpg

Attachments

• 20210909_153404.jpg
    20210909_153404.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 126
I guess what I'm asking is once you've done a wipe down, how long until the you need to do another one...ballpark?

Assuming you wear the shoes on a regular basis.
If I recall it only impacts DS shoes or shoes that haven't been worn for quite some time.

I don't even bother wiping down my worn pairs but the unworn joints require it. Once again I don't do it frequently.

Last edited:
The glitter thing happens to pairs that are DS or worn all the way back to 09' as far as pairs that I own.

The Shadows I bought look immaculate in the photos.

And I asked the seller about glitter and he said they were glitter free…didn‘t even seem to even be aware that it was an issue. If they get delivered and have glitter on them, I will definitely make an issue out of it.

…considering the price I paid.

The Shadows I bought look immaculate in the photos.

And I asked the seller about glitter and he said they were glitter free…didn‘t even seem to even be aware that it was an issue. If they get delivered and have glitter on them, I will definitely make an issue out of it.

…considering the price I paid.
How much did you pay?

Wanted to share my 1s collection I had collected the last few years. I was overseas for a bit and didn’t wanna bring everything over so a lot of them are still DS. But now that I’m a civilian again gonna start breaking in some more starting with the PSG and mochas.

15E1738A-434C-4768-A617-ED82930A6445.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom