Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If those Marinas had the same shade of blue as the Royals, i’d pay whatever it took on the resell.

But as it stands, if I don’t get the resale W, I’ll be okay with letting them go.

Love my Chicagos.

...grateful I was able to grab a pair for under $300.

C542E764-DC7B-4021-8FA5-B386CD14D1A7.gif

10EC9639-8B2F-47CC-AB46-CAFC413F9D15.jpeg

Im going through chemo and im absolutely floored for a solid 3-4 days and takes about a week to recover. For him to work and DJ and all that and go through treatment after treatment, blows my mind.

You’re going through chemo right now?

I’m sorry to hear that and I hope you’re okay. My mom was recently diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and has to have an operation on Tuesday, and possibly some radiation treatment after. Her prognosis is very good, but it’s still terrifying.

Peace to you and yours my brother.

...and anyone else out there battling this wretched disease.🙏

You’re going through chemo right now?

I’m sorry to hear that and I hope you’re okay. My mom was recently diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and has to have an operation on Tuesday, and possibly some radiation treatment after. Her prognosis is very good, but it’s still terrifying.

Peace to you and yours my brother.

...and anyone else out there battling this wretched disease.🙏

Yeah bro, for Hodkins Lymphoma. My prognosis is good, my halfway scan revealed MOST of it is gone so my doc said im in really good shape for being halfway done with treatment. If your mom goes on chemo shes gonna get adriamycin (the red devil) like I an. Its commonly used in lymphoma and breast cancer. Its a doozy of a drug. Also, everyone is different but when you encourage your mom dont say “you got this”. Say im proud of you or youre doing a good job instead. I absolutrely hate it when people tell me you got this, or youre so brave/strong. Im not brave or strong, im doing what I have to do to not die. :lol:

The Jordan 1 AMM is probably the last pair of shoes I really want this year. He could have gone with tumbled leather instead of the cracked leather. The finished product looks much nicer with cracked leather. It's interesting his Top 5 didn't have Jordan 1s in it. He picked 11s over 1s.

Back
Top Bottom