• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

With these being pushed back I wonder if we’ll see chicagos on time

It won't be surprising if those get delayed as well because that's been the trend this year with Jordans. Popular things like the Playoff XII & Midnight Navy VI got delayed. The Fire Red III got delayed too.

I rock 1s all summer in no show socks only. Dudes out here rocking tube socks like it's '87. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Lemme reiterate... I don't even do ankle socks. Strictly no show! And those of you saying no highs with shorts sound absolutely ridiculous considering basketball is played in shorts and high tops.

I don't wear no show socks or tube socks because it's either ankle or crew socks for me depending on the shoes and what I'm wearing them with. Like if I wear Jordans with an authentic '80s or early '90s throwback jersey, then I will most likely wear crew socks because that's how the players wore them that decade. And I will most likely wear ankle socks with an authentic mid to late '90s or 2000s jersey because players wore it like that by that time.

I'm going to reiterate that's my dress code with basketball attire/apparel regarding shorts having to go with basketball shoes and a jersey. I always conjure up images of players wearing shorts with mid or high top shoes since I've been watching the game for so long now.

the more they hate on the reimagined pair, the less i’ll have to pay.. if that’s what it takes, so be it

“if they hate, then let em hate and watch my jordans pile up” or summin like that

I was only expounding on how dumb this thread got days ago with the senseless debates about how to dress and what's the appropriate sock length to wear. Some fools were unnecessarily hating on how others dressed if it didn't align with their preferences or style.

I wasn't referring to the Reimagined 1 at all. But I hope you can get them on the retail level since you seem to be a true enthusiast and not a reseller or a follower.

I was only expounding on how dumb this thread got days ago with the senseless debates about how to dress and what's the appropriate sock length to wear. Some fools were unnecessarily hating on how others dressed if it didn't align with their preferences or style.

I wasn't referring to the Reimagined 1 at all. But I hope you can get them on the retail level since you seem to be a true enthusiast and not a reseller or a follower.

Dont you unnecessarily hate on random things? James Wiseman holding the trophy, Jayson Tatum growing out his hair and beard and what he also wears.

Aite man. :lol:

Got my first SNKRS W since the Jordan 1 Silver Japan joints …Guess nobody wanted these joints…

92AB1BDD-DA8D-4782-AACE-A4F38EF2277E.png

Back
Top Bottom