• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B314BB99-5526-4F59-98CF-D059091CE321.jpeg

The shts all subjective, but his fits are cool IMO. I'm personally pretty indifferent about all fits though. The only thing I'm adamantly against are the "hoochie daddy" shorts (y'all know what I mean).

A lot of hate in this thread... Cleanest dude on IG by a long shot

"long shot" is a matter of personal opinion, attire and style are subjective. but if a person feels good wearing what they wear, my/our opinion means nothing.

dude's fits are clean, you can tell he makes an effort to coordinate.. some people just wear things well. i couldn't pull off wearing neon green camo sweat pants, my personality doesn't fit the style, but that doesn't mean someone else can't.

i mean, i wear hoochie daddy shorts all summer and would get flamebroiled by NT 🤷‍♂️ is what it is :lol:

"long shot" is a matter of personal opinion, attire and style are subjective. but if a person feels good wearing what they wear, my/our opinion means nothing.

dude's fits are clean, you can tell he makes an effort to coordinate.. some people just wear things well. i couldn't pull off wearing neon green camo sweat pants, my personality doesn't fit the style, but that doesn't mean someone else can't.

i mean, i wear hoochie daddy shorts all summer and would get flamebroiled by NT 🤷‍♂️ is what it is :lol:

Hits fits are worse than Damion Lee’s playoff minutes.

I don't see the hate on Jaythesneakerguy. He's just a modern day hipster dalitso dalitso .

At the end of the day, I appreciate people who post their fits with kicks. Whether it's my style or not, I enjoy to see the kicks with different lighting, angles, etc. It can help make the decision whether to pull the trigger or not.

Back
Top Bottom