Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Speaking of bootlegs, who remembers those $600 bootleg '85 Chicagos people were paying for :lol:. Played mental gymnastics with themselves to convince themselves why those are OK but other bootlegs aren't.

People were talking about the excellent quality and everything, but it was just the same ole replica factory stuff. Goes to show how powerful marketing and word of mouth are.

I remember that seller saying that they didn't show their production set up because they don't know how to work a camera correctly or something :lol: . Straight finessed people :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wait the reps Nightwing made a video about had ishy quality? The shape looked close to the 85. The soles were a lil off white if I remember.

I already have the last round of OGs so not worth it to me.

Wait the reps Nightwing made a video about had ishy quality? The shape looked close to the 85. The soles were a lil off white if I remember.

I already have the last round of OGs so not worth it to me.

Nah, I think he's talking about the other guy that was doing them. I talked to Nightwing a little about them, and he doubled down on how nice they were. Told me he still hadn't worn them because he was beating his Fire Red 3's to death haha.

you mean those custom made, built from scratch 1985 Jordan 1's?

yeah that was such a grey area. Technically they can be sued as well too, taking Nike and Jordan logo and "making" their own shoe and selling them as Nike/Jordan.

Both white (or sail, for lost and founds) and black look good in chicagos IMO. I rocked black for my first pairs of chicagos, sticking with sail for now. I like swapping to extras or sensible colors. Got the alternate carolina laces in my UNCs and royals in my royals. I think it helps give a new look to something that's looked the same for a while.

Orange and neon green like virgil did for the off whites with "shoelaces" written on them, I never ****ed with that.

Both white (or sail, for lost and founds) and black look good in chicagos IMO. I rocked black for my first pairs of chicagos, sticking with sail for now. I like swapping to extras or sensible colors. Got the alternate carolina laces in my UNCs and royals in my royals. I think it helps give a new look to something that's looked the same for a while.

Orange and neon green like virgil did for the off whites with "shoelaces" written on them, I never ****ed with that.
Okay Jay the sneaker guy, I see you Mr swap swap. Don’t forget the merch

1670327855944.png

1670327910067.png

you mean those custom made, built from scratch 1985 Jordan 1's?

yeah that was such a grey area. Technically they can be sued as well too, taking Nike and Jordan logo and "making" their own shoe and selling them as Nike/Jordan.
There would be something horribly ironic about Nike/JB suing people who are producing better quality retros than they were.

Definitely not 1 related, but with the stress of L&F (I wasn’t going for them got a pair for the culture tho)

I am going for these and seeing what some of y’all went through for L&F my body not ready

CC648434-483D-4DAA-92E0-153F16776A6A.jpeg

Resellers are going dry due to the Yeezys being dead.

Sites are getting cooked hard look at lobsters.

These are the only big lick bot boys, and resellers have in like the first 6 months next year.

Y'all gotta stop this man. Y'all did the same thing with the fire red 3s. The reimagined will be easily obtainable to anyone who really wants them. If it's not 1s, 4s, or 11s the masses aren't going crazy for em.

we shall see if this theory holds up. white cement and black cement 3s are more popular generally than fire reds.
We shall... Dudes was sharing the same doom and gloom sentiments verbatim in the fire red 3 thread. The market has returned back to normal for the most part. There are some exceptions but generally speaking, if it's not the 1s, 4s, or 11s then it'll be relatively easy to cop. I say this as someone who has the 3s as their favorite silhouette.

Damn ole boy really thought investing in a knock off dunk with a duck instead of a swoosh was a good idea

If that kids car is a 1987 Volvo then yeah you might get his car payment :lol:

You can @ me. Its been an option on here even before 2010....
Btw, no one is making car notes on a vehicle from ‘87, but nice try

Who said I went into this as an "investment"? Thats your assumption. But thanks for being so concerned about my money, I guess?
I said and after a couple years of them sitting in my closet (because I haven't worn them and probably never would) Some kid somewhere will want them, and will pay me for them

B1863976-0049-43E5-9C95-D5DD6E2B45AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom