Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sole swapped 85s today

AA434D85-121B-42C1-9549-D7C8574D13AA.jpeg

Would've preferred the original rendering colorblocking for the Yellow Ochre colorway. Nonetheless, those are still on my watch list for 2024.

I was in New Orleans this past weekend and stopped in a few stores. One the stores on Canal St had those Spidermans sitting in decent sizes on Saturday afternoon. I was on the fence about them because I didn't want to spend the money on them because the night before I spent a lot at the strip club. About time I decided I wanted them it was the next day and didn't have time to go back after the stores open. Oh well. I'm kind of glad I didn't cop because I didn't need them and it would have been a impulse buy.

I want unions but I legit haven't even worn my 85 neutral greys. Any headache over those seems kinda pointless.

Royals are a must tho.

I was in New Orleans this past weekend and stopped in a few stores. One the stores on Canal St had those Spidermans sitting in decent sizes on Saturday afternoon. I was on the fence about them because I didn't want to spend the money on them because the night before I spent a lot at the strip club.

Sharing those moments with Cinnamon and Diamond actually saved you $200+tax. Crazy how life works 🔥

Pardon my ignorance. I don’t keep up like I use to. But what are those light grey 1’s I’ve been seeing lately? I don’t believe they have released. But it’s a white base with light grey color block. Super clean.

Pardon my ignorance. I don’t keep up like I use to. But what are those light grey 1’s I’ve been seeing lately? I don’t believe they have released. But it’s a white base with light grey color block. Super clean.
Could it be these?

It's a recent release.

Back
Top Bottom