Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the shape and some of the details on the Royals. The height, swoosh size, midsole... all seem slightly improved vs the past few 1's I've purchased.

Only big mistake I saw is that the royal laces are a wacky shade. Don't match my other royal laces at all, don't match the suede on the shoe, so had to toss em back in the box.

This is the greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Congrats - You've been invited to show us what you've got!

You're one of the lucky few to be invited to try out Top Star. Over the next three months you have the chance to experience all the benefits of Top Star membership including special events, dedicated support, and retail prices on hype sneakers.

Here are some quick reminders to get you going:

• Spend $1,500 during the Trial to become a Top Star member for the rest of the cycle (October 2024).
  • Spend $900 in the first two months of the Trial and get invited to an exclusive retail collection in January.
  • All sneakers $100+ bought on eBay qualify toward your goals (including purchases made during the retail collection).
  • If you make it through the Trial, you will receive an exclusive Top Star invite gift to celebrate your accomplishment.
You won't want to miss out on this rare opportunity!"

anything-is-possible-celtics.gif

This is the greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Congrats - You've been invited to show us what you've got!

You're one of the lucky few to be invited to try out Top Star. Over the next three months you have the chance to experience all the benefits of Top Star membership including special events, dedicated support, and retail prices on hype sneakers.

Here are some quick reminders to get you going:

• Spend $1,500 during the Trial to become a Top Star member for the rest of the cycle (October 2024).
  • Spend $900 in the first two months of the Trial and get invited to an exclusive retail collection in January.
  • All sneakers $100+ bought on eBay qualify toward your goals (including purchases made during the retail collection).
  • If you make it through the Trial, you will receive an exclusive Top Star invite gift to celebrate your accomplishment.
You won't want to miss out on this rare opportunity!"

anything-is-possible-celtics.gif
Welcome to the world of mandatory spending (1500 a quarter) for quarterly chances to get one shoe at retail.

Last edited:
also got top star invite a couple days ago, kinda bummed it wasn’t sooner, I copped a lot of pairs off eBay over the course of the year.

I got renewed for topstar even though I didn’t fill the bar all the way. Interested to see how many events I get invited to. I was an og member. Don’t know if that had anything to do with it. Collections been super watered down lately.

I am all done for the year and all paid up except for the last shoe I have a $50 deposit on it.…..now I am just waiting on shipping……
IMG_0207.png

Am I eligible to buy anything during the trial?
I think only sneaker purchases over $100 count.

Screenshot_20231026_223105_Gmail.jpg

I could be wrong about 1500 a quarter but I believe that's the rule last time I checked.

Check this thread for more details. There's a couple top star guys on NT.

Yeah I got an invite too, but too little too late for me. Everything is pretty much retail or under nowadays with a few exceptions. They should have showed me love years ago when I might have cared.

I think only sneaker purchases over $100 count.

Screenshot_20231026_223105_Gmail.jpg

I could be wrong about 1500 a quarter but I believe that's the rule last time I checked.

Check this thread for more details. There's a couple top star guys on NT.

Who cooked up this scam?

Back
Top Bottom