Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm hoping some spots will have the Knicks in a sz 14 cause like only 2 places got them in that size in the DMV. Struck out on FNL so hopefully Monday some Niketowns will pop up with Phone orders for them. Still watching other online retailers just in case.

Also if you have the Knicks in a sz 14 in your area but are missing your size, let me know via PM.

on feet pictures for those complaining about quality. quality seems just about right for being $110... not as bad as everyone make it out to be. don't know about you but i bought my pair to rock and they are FIRE with a pair of dark levi's... straight OG heat :nthat:

I was pretty impressed with the knicks. The whole packaging and composition of this shoe was very well done. Box is dope, love the nylon-ish tongue with the nike air, no jumpman on heel. Weird how they didn't do this with all the 1s

Shiek in Plaza San Diego still has all sizes as of 9:00 pm. Also got a thunders shipment.

I was pretty impressed with the knicks. The whole packaging and composition of this shoe was very well done. Box is dope, love the nylon-ish tongue with the nike air, no jumpman on heel. Weird how they didn't do this with all the 1s

Easy decision to just buy the Knicks over the butchered Bulls colorway.

Was able to land a Knicks 9.5 at Shoe Palace in Arden Fair. For all the 916 folks, I believe they might have a 9.5 and a 10.5 left. Quality is pretty impressive I must say.

Did JB ever release the Knicks in GS sizes i search the net for the knicks GS but failed.. only ebay and some online store has it.. could someone help me with this Problem thanks guys

Did JB ever release the Knicks in GS sizes i search the net for the knicks GS but failed.. only ebay and some online store has it.. could someone help me with this Problem thanks guys

not sure of your question, but:

if you have seen GS sizes online, then you answered your own question. if you have seen GS sizes, then yes, JB released them

if you are asking if other online stores released them, such as Nike.com, the answer is NO. Nike.com did not release any "Knicks Jordan 1" shoes

not sure of your question, but:
if you have seen GS sizes online, then you answered your own question. if you have seen GS sizes, then yes, JB released them
if you are asking if other online stores released them, such as Nike.com, the answer is NO. Nike.com did not release any "Knicks Jordan 1" shoes
thanks bro only ebay and online stores like citysole.com has it.. flightclub doesn't have it in GS 

got to the store but after comparing bulls cw vs knicks cw i thought the knicks was a better quality ended up goin home with knicks cw

got to the store but after comparing bulls cw vs knicks cw i thought the knicks was a better quality ended up goin home with knicks cw

Did the same myself, considering they are the same price in Europe it was a no brainier, I also felt the wht/red 1s looks to like a pair of dunks in that CW its been done over and over in dunks.

My brother got me a pair of Knicks 1s from HoH Milan.

Those who slept on the Knicks will be sick in the long run.

I need to find some Knick blue laces to switch them up

^^ my god those Knicks look like a pair of OGS :wow: :wow: :wow:

yeah i thought the same thing. the execution is just perfect. these could have easily fit in with the rest of the OG colorways :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

i cant wait until the do the Black/Gold and Metallic colorways with the OG treatment

Those who slept on the Knicks will be sick in the long run.
I need to find some Knick blue laces to switch them up

Thats only ur opinion. Because not everyone
Like Knicks colorway, no matter there is
Nike air tag on it or not.
To me the Knicks will be remembered as
One of the bulls main rivals who often
Got victimized by MJ.
So I prefer the bulls colorway despite the
Jumpman and leather tongue for instance.

I coulda sworn all the news about the Knicks colorway was that it was a limited release and will be available only in mens sizes...

Knicks GS sizes definitely exist...I seented them myself.

..."Like a 27 in Zeenith, believe it."

Thats only ur opinion. Because not everyone
Like Knicks colorway, no matter there is
Nike air tag on it or not.
To me the Knicks will be remembered as
One of the bulls main rivals who often
Got victimized by MJ.
So I prefer the bulls colorway despite the
Jumpman and leather tongue for instance.

I too feel your sentiment. As a huge Bulls fan, I despise the Knicks and still hate John Starks with a passion to this very day. But i really love the colorblocking, even though they basically just took the Banned 1s and changed it to Blue/Orange. If I didnt have the 1994s i would have possibly grabbed the Chicagos. But the stiff leather, non-nylon tongue, and jumpman branding is just yet another reminder to how bastardized the Jordan 1s have become. The Knicks are a reminder of the former glory of the Jordan 1s

Back
Top Bottom