• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is cool as hell

Air_Jordan_1_Mid_Suede_Pack_Black_Sneaker_Politics_1024x1024.jpg

Air_Jordan_1_Mid_Suede_Pack_Black_Sneaker_Politics-4_1024x1024.jpg

These might be copped on a good discount.

@geraldg2309

Your Black & Gold 1s are legit, I have the same production date as your pair. When I bought my size 10 a few months ago, I compared my pair to Air Brock's pair. These are so hard to find, looked on eBay for months. Eventually, I was lucky enough to find a DS pair with receipt, spent $1k.

I would say keep the pair and rock them! Also, thanks for the shoe cleaning guide.

@geraldg2309

Your Black & Gold 1s are legit, I have the same production date as your pair. When I bought my size 10 a few months ago, I compared my pair to Air Brock's pair. These are so hard to find, looked on eBay for months. Eventually, I was lucky enough to find a DS pair with receipt, spent $1k.

I would say keep the pair and rock them! Also, thanks for the shoe cleaning guide.

They are Air Brock's pair. :lol: but thanks!

I'm waiting for his reply on the partial refund though. Hopefully him and I can figure it out soon. I just got rubbed the wrong way when I wasn't told the shoes were scuffed and how it wasnt said in description or pictures of the listing.

Last edited:
my hom ie just put those blue ones on instagram, love the quality, ill cop at retail i like them so much. cant wait to see them in person

Those look nice. Maybe (hopefully not) they will release with the ASG shoes this year because of the anti gravity tag

That tounge alone makes those mids better then the rest and I like the mids I'm more interested in the black nouveau's then the BHM/YOTH pairs

Last edited:
I want them 2009 metallic red ones but I'm not sure how I feel about the tumbled leather? Anyone have these or maybe an opinion on them. Were the og metallics tumbled as well?

Stopped by a Platos Closet earlier today and came up on these bad boys 2008 AJ1 Phat Lows "Royals". This was after hearing there might be Kobe's at my local Ross. Really glad these were in my size too. Bout to take the laces off and give em alittle Jason Markks treatment. :smokin
Sorry if the pic is horrible quality. (Instagram pic)

Last edited:
Stopped by a Platos Closet earlier today and came up on these bad boys. This was after hearing there might be Kobe's at my local Ross. Really glad these were in my size too. Bout to take the laces off and give em alittle Jason Markks treatment. :smokin
Sorry if the pic is horrible quality. (Instagram pic)

nice score!

Back
Top Bottom