Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't think it's possible to get legit royals for less than 500. There are SO MANY fakes out there, especially on eBay where even the fake shoes get bid up to $300-400 it's insane. I see auctions with clear widow's peaks getting bid up to the mid 300s. 
mean.gif

I wish IG had text notifications like twitter. Gusto has been putting a lot of 2001 royals up in my size range lately but even 6-7 mins late is too late to get them. I just really like the 2001 1's on foot more than the 2013's. Not as comfortable I know, but I prefer the heavy ankle padding on my 1's

The key is to find a pair of royals with a receipt. I recently found a pair of DS sz 10 royals on ebay for $500. I regret not copping tho since my old pair is dying slowly. Didn't realize the hype for them would get this crazy.
frown.gif

Isn't next year the 30th year of the 1? It wouldn't surprise me to see jordan do something next year for it. I think breds and royals were dropped in limited quantities to create a bigger buzz for the year of the one, next year.

Isn't next year the 30th year of the 1? It wouldn't surprise me to see jordan do something next year for it. I think breds and royals were dropped in limited quantities to create a bigger buzz for the year of the one, next year.
Expect JB to release Black/Red's, Royals, and OG Chi 1's at the same time.

I think next year will be the year of the 7s but I will be more than elated if nike decides to release high top jordan 1s as general releases

I think next year will be the year of the 7s but I will be more than elated if nike decides to release high top jordan 1s as general releases
Yeah doubt next year will be "Year of the 1's." Recent years show that Nike is doing 23 year anniversaries, so my bet is on the 7's (NOT a bad thing).

But nothing has ever gotten to 30 I'm not saying they will drop again just sayin

Also can we get some damn Chicago's please

Royals can be had for under $500. Just takes time, patience, and some luck. I got a pair 2 weeks ago for under 5, so it is definitely still possible.

Yeah doubt next year will be "Year of the 1's." Recent years show that Nike is doing 23 year anniversaries, so my bet is on the 7's (NOT a bad thing).

That's not what he meant. We've talked about the 30yr multiple times in here so he prolly didn't think there was a need to differentiate it from the obvious "year of the 23rd anniversary shoe" pattern that JB follows. We've been expecting something to happen with 1's in 2015 for the last few years bc of the 30 yr anniversary. It's when we are all expecting a proper Chicago retro for sure, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
That's not what he meant. We've talked about the 30yr multiple times in here so he prolly didn't think there was a need to differentiate it from the obvious "year of the 23rd anniversary shoe" pattern that JB follows. We've been expecting something to happen with 1's in 2015 for the last few years bc of the 30 yr anniversary. It's when we are all expecting a proper Chicago retro for sure, fingers crossed.

im ready. :pimp:

You're right, I'm not thinking right tonight 
ohwell.gif
. Still don't think they'll do a wider release of the royal or black/red 1 next year though.

I second that fingers crossed for a PROPER Chicago retro.

It's not that popular a colorway but I hope they retro some dmp celtics 1's. I'm bias because I'm a lifelong celtics fan but I feel the black and green is an underrated 1 colorway.

It's not that popular a colorway but I hope they retro some dmp celtics 1's. I'm bias because I'm a lifelong celtics fan but I feel the black and green is an underrated 1 colorway.

its better than all the other crap colorways that released aside from the bred, royal, blacktoe, and shadow.

everything else was utter garbage. those DMP celtics would have been better, 100x better than every other colorway that dopped especially with no jumpman and NA.

All I want are metallics and black/whites

Back
Top Bottom