Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok got you thanks man. I'm a little hesitant to do the trade now. Bbs might shoot back up in value next year and worn cool greys are probably worth about 250-300 give or take depending how used they actually are. I do like the 12.5 though. I'll sleep on it and see my thought on the situation tomorrow

I'd take the sbb over the 11s..quality and value of the shoe... Can't beat.. The CG11s...rock it like 5-10x, it's gonna look used like no tomorrow... If your getting 11s stick with the bred 11s or the SJ 11...just my view

Yeah I'd stay the SBBs are insanely nice in quality. Definitely go with those.

Ok thanks for the suggestions guys. Guy I was talking to also got concord highs but I'd rather buy the shoes cash then give up the sbb, even though I got two pair

Also time flies by, those cgs already dropped 5 years ago. No chance they ain't yellow by now, probably looks nasty :smh:

SBBs aren't white. Its a cream color just like the Giants jerseys. Perhaps the cream color wipes off? Either way, I know Im not touching that side panel. Way too easy to f it up it feels like. Which is a good thing. SBBs were built for the shelf and not the streets if you ask me.
I don't know man i've worn the p*ss outa my SBB's and they still look amazing.

A buddy of mine has the 2013 royals, while I have the 2013 Breds which he missed out on.

Even though I still want me a pair of Royals, the quality definitely doesn't match up with the 2013 Breds that I rock.

That being said, it will definitely be awhile (who knows how long despite our speculating) until we see another Royals release again
 The quality on the 2013 royals is better than the 2013 black / reds (IMO)

..haven't been to this thread for decade. Yet, I'm still seeing few friends in there in last couple pages. Long live OG retro 1s.

This question is a bit silly but I need help. Looking to cop my first J1 high. Do Jordan 1 Highs and Jordan 1 Lows have the same fit? I'm size 9 on Low. Thanks.

Not sure why I didn't think of this sooner. Went ahead and replaced the insole with my custom insoles that I got done for me in the summer. Only made sense to do this since I rock Chi's every damn day rain or shine lol.

I've debated buying Spenco insoles, I hear really good things about them. Anyone use them?

I've debated buying Spenco insoles, I hear really good things about them. Anyone use them?
I use them in all my shoes, and they have been helping me out great for my collapsed arches.  It does make certain Jordans a lot more tighter to wear (such as my Infrared 3s), but you should be fine wearing them with AJ1s.  If it gets a little tight with the Spenco insoles in the AJ1s, just loosen up your laces and you'll be good to go.

Last edited:

I use them in all my shoes, and they have been helping me out great for my collapsed arches.  It does make certain Jordans a lot more tighter to wear (such as my Infrared 3s), but you should be fine wearing them with AJ1s.  If it gets a little tight with the Spenco insoles in the AJ1s, just loosen up your laces and you'll be good to go.
Awesome and repped, thank you for the info. 

Review on the insole?

Beginning of the year I had quite a bit of pain underneath my right foot. No health professional could find the real issue lol. From phys therapy to steroid injections nothing got rid of it. Quite a bit of discomfort when I walked and especially when I ran. Long story short, They recommended these. I had to place both my feet into a mold so these are def made for me only. No discomfort most of the time but it hasn't completely gone away. Insoles are solid. I love em. Supposedly they run around $300 if you had to pay out of pocket for em. Prolly messed up my foot from all the jumps I've done smh. Anyways my bad for the long essay lol.

Do you take out the existing AJ1 insole and replace them with the Spenco? Or do you just place and insert the Spencos on top the existing "stock" insole?

Back
Top Bottom