Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was able to cop the chi's and then the pinnacle's on SNKRS. There was literally no wait instant cop! 

Oh my gooooooood I got through on the chi's. So happy right now. This was a really important shoe to me because it's the first Jordan I ever bought as a kid. Current mood right now

Congrats! My first shoe too so I understand. Unfortunately, these keep eluding me. :smh:

For anyone interested

My boy got over 7 pairs sent to him after villa posted em for 110 haha. Lasers on deck

was able to grab the Chi's 1 in a 10, my first pair of a decent 1, do they use the same leather as the bred's?

You're allowed to have stuff in your sig but you can't just say look at my sig to buy xyz. That's literally the same thing as selling
How would you go about hinting it then? Or do you gotta play the waiting game until someone hits you up? I know a lot of people just look at the posts and skip right over sigs.

Last edited:
You're allowed to have stuff in your sig but you can't just say look at my sig to buy xyz. That's literally the same thing as selling
How would you go about hinting it then? Or do you gotta play the waiting game until someone hits you up? I know a lot of people just look at the posts and skip right over sigs.

You just go make a listing in the buy/sell forum or just go on eBay. Signature isn't meant to be your end all be all for selling.

I'm getting a pair of royals and a pair of new loves made... Sorry to jump in I also have 2 pairs of lasers that need work.

How much is this costing you? I went a bit overboard and bought 4 pairs of lasers and still haven't touched a single pair lol

My dude does it for 75 local. He did a pair of drags for me this summer actually. Does great work too honestly

These are a pair of royals he did for someone else

Back
Top Bottom