Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I'm assuming you own both it sounds like your saying the superior sections from color to color makes them essentially equal in your opinion?
Sounds like your just trading the cage for the panels and if combined you'd have the best thing ever lol

Nope. The grain is better overall on the frags softness =\= quality

Last edited:
Dude said was chicago like leather which is good enough for me.

And those what the 1s are going to be buns no matter the color blocking...
^ Looks pretty soft in the pic.

We all knew they would be soft

Any of the 2015 have actually been soft and nice so doubt they would
Come out with a crappy quality 1.. But it's JB [emoji]129300[/emoji]

As far as comfort goes...imo

Frags>2015chis>sbb>banneds>2013royals

I have unc and cybers but haven't worn them yet. 2013 royals are more comfortable than the recent shadows and black/reds imo.

Fam I've been holding out trying to get a decent price for some Chicagos. Getting antsy. Should I just squeeze the trigger for $450?

10.5 are selling for $450? You haven't looked in the right places because any price I've seen online have all been under $400

^^^everyone has there opinion I'm sure, SBB are the best to me as well and the spacejam 11... Both understated and simple, SBB's color blocking looks like it could've been an original cw IMO and that's what it's all about for me, there have been a handful of really nice plus cws but the further you get away from original vibes the worse, that's why "what the" and the like just get ignored, stopped even paying attention to stuff like that a long time ago

I'm guna go with the breds as the best cw for thr 1's. After copping the banned 1's the love for 1's only got stronger. I remember walking into nike outlet randomally and seeing them for $110. Had to double up

Just to clarify I'm not claiming SBB are the best cw of the 1s, there just the best plus cw of any J IMO, the best 1 cw overall/alltime IMO is the Chicago's with the black and red riiiiiiiight there behind em

Here's a photo that shows more of the toe box. I see nipple. Most likely fakes.

Astonishingly awful. If you tell me you copping because of collecting purposes, I'm cool with it. But you lying if you cop because these are dope. I wouldn't pay $32.50 for these

I'm definitely copping the Lettermans. I'm relieved to see there doesn't seem to be a lot of hype around them right now. 
"Right now". They're all red 1's. The hype train will be full by the end of the week.  I've said I wanted them since the beginning of the year. That hasn't changed for me. They're dope.
Not an idiot, quality aside they aren't that great
laugh.gif
the pic dude posted on the last page sealed it for me
I think they're dope, but not as amazing as everyone in this thread would like us to believe.  Like they're a very pretty shoe...just not a $400+ pretty.
Hate that I sold my SBB 1s but I needed money for the down payment on my car.
Going to recop sometime next month
Why the regrets? Car > Kicks ....ALL DAY
Lance Mountains are the best Non OG colorway for me. the concept and the quality is one of the best. 
#FACTS
This pic looks like some bad fakes with the shiny plastic leather

i want to bang my head into the wall every time i hear someone say "they haven't found the right occasion" to UNDS something.

Some got damn sneakers.
Well he did say he paid $900 for his royals. I think he is more worried about how much money he paid so he cant dare to wear them lol. thats why I never buy kicks that expensive especially if I intend to wear them.

i want to bang my head into the wall every time i hear someone say "they haven't found the right occasion" to UNDS something.

Some got damn sneakers.

I always try to understand and respect other people's views.

I however never cared. I'm def OCD with my shoes. Down to shoe trees and tissue paper being folded nicely, and clean before put in box. But that's where it stops. I've undeadstocked countless shoes in my middle/HS on days with chances to rain. Felt like it always ended up raining too. Today grocery store runs, hey guess I'll break out my Chicagos. Like nothing. Special occasions I got shoes for that.

Back
Top Bottom