Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know there isn't much love for the Rare Airs with Nike Air on the back, in here, but has anyone seen a release date for the soar blues? I'm feeling them.
Probably be a random drop like the orange pair and come out when they get to the store

Still no info on the Allstar 1s!!.. smh starting to get nervous!!!probably limited smh..

Still no info on the Allstar 1s!!.. smh starting to get nervous!!!probably limited smh..
feels like the 6's will be the easier and less stressful cop as of now...but the 1s release is next Sunday so by Monday the release locators should have them up and then we will be able to know if we need to worry!

[emoji]128070[/emoji]truth.

Checked them out in person today. Leather is super soft and nice. SBB is a stretch obviously. That gets thrown around too much. Wish they didn't have the removable swoosh gimmick though.

Passed on white ying yangs for $80 today locally.. hmm could go back tho, maybe even for a custom but that's not really my thing.

[emoji]128070[/emoji]truth.

Checked them out in person today. Leather is super soft and nice. SBB is a stretch obviously. That gets thrown around too much. Wish they didn't have the removable swoosh gimmick though.

Yeah, the banneds last year aren't sbb quality either. I don't think anything is.

Just grabbed the Vdays for my girl a few hours ago. As far as sizing they fit her the same as sb dunk lows. Both size 7.

I was just going to buy the BHMs from BW. They sold out just now. 
roll.gif

I guess $185 saved.....

Anyone can buy the bhm 1s lol. Black history is American history.
[emoji]9994[/emoji]

respect and repped for this comment.

on another note, i copped the BHMs today and i coulda done without the jumpman on the back, but that's my only gripe. this is a dope shoe for real. leather quality is off the charts. feels so soft and supple. sbb levels imo. haven't doen a comparison, but i feel like the leather is better than '16 breds. the interchangable velcro pieces are a super dope touch too. and i really like the subtly of these. sleepers for sure.

Last edited:
Decided to paint the tongues from the Yin Yang swap.  I couldn't find a donor pair with black labels that I was willing to pay for.

Not the best, but these will do until I find the proper labels.

Just wanted to share

ya know, that red label ain't bad tho. The tongue had all 3 colors of the shoe

Just do it, you won't be sorry. Great execution on this shoe, they are really nice!

IMO they look better with the black tongue and wings patches as opposed to the gold ones.

Last edited:
How are they in person? Did they give them the usual GS garbage quality?

Not sure if you're asking about the Vdays or BHM. The Vdays have decent suede did have to grab a different pair than the one she tried on. It had glue stains on the 3m.

Back
Top Bottom