• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hello Nike Fan Club

I am a newbie in the Jordan's world. Just curious to know what are differences between the following 4 types of Air Jordan. All I know is  "The one with OG"  is what we should order as they are originals from 1985. 

1.    Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG

2.  Air Jordan 1 Retro High

3.  Air Jordan 1 Retro High Return

4.  Air Jordan 1 Retro High

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance. 

AlienCop.

Great day. Got a couple more otw. Took me 2 hours but I read the whole Royal thread lol.
[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Hello Nike Fan Club

I am a newbie in the Jordan's world. Just curious to know what are differences between the following 4 types of Air Jordan. All I know is "The one with OG" is what we should order as they are originals from 1985. 

1.  Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG

2. Air Jordan 1 Retro High

3. Air Jordan 1 Retro High Return

4. Air Jordan 1 Retro High

Thanking in advance. 
AlienCop.

Well first of all, buy whatever you PERSONALLY like.

AFTER that most important rule, in general OG colors are more desired. In terms of quality, most OG 1s with NIKE AIR on the tongue and no jump man are of better quality and materials (post 2015)
They're usually harder to obtain, more limited and desired, with a few exceptions.
Regular AJ1s come in a variety of colors and materials. Again, if you like em, get em. Quality is a little crappier.

#3 you have listed there is a AJ 1.5, an AJ1 upper with a AJ2 sole.

Rare Airs are usually crap, wait until you find them at an outlet for cheap.

Am I missing anything fam?

Last edited:

AFTER that most important rule, in general OG colors are more desired. In terms of quality, most OG 1s with NIKE AIR on the tongue and no jump man are of better quality and materials (post 2015)
They're usually harder to obtain, more limited and desired, with a few exceptions.
Regular AJ1s come in a variety of colors and materials. Again, if you like em, get em. Quality is a little crappier.

Explains cleary the worth of each of them. thank you Sir. 

So to summarize of what I understood.

1. OG's are the best and rare.

2. High  retro , if the colorways is fine , its okay to buy  if the tounge have the Jordan icon.

3. 1.5 retro and rare air are not worth until we have a huge discount on them. 

:smile:

Thank you.

2. High  retro , if the colorways is fine , its okay to buy  if the tounge have the Jordan icon.

Thank you.

Pretty much man. Again, the most important thing is to buy what you like. I have lots of pairs that people here might think are trash, but I like em, and that's all that matters.

Like Russell Westbrook said, "Do you"

Thank you.
1.5 and rare air are trash and the tongue should say Nike Air not have a jumpman

Yea still running this old man games event here

But trust me I won't sleep. I'll make sure you'll be entertained later lol

Hello Nike Fan Club

I am a newbie in the Jordan's world. Just curious to know what are differences between the following 4 types of Air Jordan. All I know is "The one with OG" is what we should order as they are originals from 1985. 

1.  Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG

2. Air Jordan 1 Retro High

3. Air Jordan 1 Retro High Return

4. Air Jordan 1 Retro High

Thanking in advance. 
AlienCop.
The ogs have Nike air in the tongue
The 2nd pic has a jumpan on the tongue and back
The 3rd pic the sole of the shoe is different
And the 4th pic says air Jordan on the side and says Nike air on the back of the shoe hope this helps some

The ogs have Nike air in the tongue
The 2nd pic has a jumpan on the tongue and back
The 3rd pic the sole of the shoe is different
And the 4th pic says air Jordan on the side and says Nike air on the back of the shoe hope this helps some
So according to kicks, which one would be Dope to have apart from OGs.

Well gents the bad luck streak continues. Struck out on footsite reserves, 30 something shiekh raffles, 2 NikeLA draws, 2 Snkrs draws (1 took hours to stop saying pending). No luck on unclaimed pairs  at two Shiekhs in the morning, and Footaction, Champs, and Footlocker in-store re-raffle. Gave it my best shot. 

:smh: was really hopin to secure multiples to help out fam, but couldnt even eat myself. pretty disappointing, but aint no doubt we'll eventually get ours. patience something something virtue.

Any metallic navy's still lying around? I need another since mine has a a big scratch on the back lol

Any metallic navy's still lying around? I need another since mine has a a big scratch on the back lol
check your local Nike outlet! Copped 2 pairs the other day for $69.97... come to find out today the shoe had an extra 30% off.... went back and price adjustment...

Came out to $40ish a pair

Hope Shadows don't have nearly the same hype as the Royals and Black/Reds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom