Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New beaters. The ball was def dropped when the did the suede.. aka dirty tennis ball fuzz. The colorway is great though imo and the fit is nice. All in all, they're gonna be great drinking boots....and for slightly under a bill, I'm just not that picky.

Never took the NYC1s To be a suede/leather combo as it was Public Schools for retail offering -- instead took it for the eraser you find in school and leather. The cement midsole and the smokey translucent outsole is a nice touch in a sillouette that tends to have a white midsole and solid outsoles. I've seen them beat and like a 1 it wears well ... and no glitter.

Dont know why they are back up on NDC
Nike should just send them all to the outlets and price them at $65-75.......

Yeah they were at the Brooklyn community store for a hot second but I don't believe it was that cheap.

Last edited:
it def can but IF those aren't legit they are the best fakes I've seen of them so far. fakes I've seen have the back heel tab blacked out and not double stitched.

I'm not expert with the satins but the fakes were pretty bad so unless they came out with some 1:1 fakes suddenly idk

I only peeped the fake education comparison which I'm not sure why he did it because the fakes were piss poor

So unless they have an updated correct lookin fake he's an idiot for posting that comparison

well there is a pretty small chance they are actually legit samples if the seller didn´t even mention that they are samples I guess?

Yeah I asked seller and he said they are samples. He's a high rated seller. I have no doubt they are authentic just tripped me out about the numbers.

well there is a pretty small chance they are actually legit samples if the seller didn´t even mention that they are samples I guess?

Seller might have not known :lol:

There's been people who received kicks in size 9 with the 99999999 on them

Not saying they're legit hell only two pictures popped up for me but a bunch of people got legit pairs on here so soon enough he will get some help from someone with a legitimate pair

Yeah I asked seller and he said they are samples. He's a high rated seller. I have no doubt they are authentic just tripped me out about the numbers.

Well, I wouldn't expect a number if they are a sample considering that samples aren't counted as part of the production batch.

there was 1 satin sample on goat, since it was a sample the seller needed to post pictures. it also was missing the xxx/xxx. not to say this pair wasn't fake. just to say i've seen this anomaly before.

Everytime I read sample I ask myself where people get their hands on them. But I can´t really tell how common it might be to stumble on a sample even of a limited shoe like that. If it turns out to be legit - good comeup.

Back
Top Bottom