Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Broke out a pair that quickly stole my favor. Happy Bday to me. 28, g!

Happy birthday g

No one want any to say it, but no way there coming out next week [emoji]129300[/emoji] No rush tho, these aren't gonna be an instant sellout
smokin.gif
they release these in a weird way for a Jordan 1 for sure. The EU stores that got them early yesterday are almost sold out of the sail ones though, so don´t sleep when they do release in the US. The blacks seem to be bit more easy to get.. but maybe they made more blacks than sails too?

Question. Are 01 Jordan 1's TTS

Been wearing my 2016 pair of Banned's but I would rather double up the same colorway with the 01 pair

Those 01's are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Question. Are 01 Jordan 1's TTS

Been wearing my 2016 pair of Banned's but I would rather double up the same colorway with the 01 pair

Those 01's are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
The 01's run a half size smaller than remastered 1's.

I was at the spike lee event today..what a **** show, no bands ppl camped all night only for security to pick people at random I was one of the people that were picked then as I'm about to go in they came out and said sold out. Security said the night before that this is not Nike event, Spike Lee decided to this on his own. I highly doubt we will see any pictures of pairs soon, they decided to ship after you payed. ppl that were there since the announcement got played and ppl that acted out got pairs SMH. I left with an autographed hat  

foul :smh:

Back
Top Bottom