Storm Blues

Black & White

Dave Whites

Wings

Highlight Reels

Clovers

Family Forever

Lettermans

Not trying to be a douche, but I am not seeing a single thing wrong with that pair of Royals. It kind of seems like you're freaking out that they aren't stitch for stitch exactly the same as your other pair... And we're talking about a shoe that dudes who bought 6 pairs can't put together ONE pair that matches perfectly.

I don't even think they look bad or like b grades. Just slight differences. I'd rock the hell out of them.
This. Didn't want to say it but I don't see a problem with the shoes.

Yeah I couldn't believe it-they were really good fakes but the heel stitching was completely off on the pair I recieved. I'm glad they were were double up pair and I had an authentic pair for reference.

Stock X shoe is on the left, Eastbay on the right:
Am I the only one that's seeing those shoes as White and Gold?...

Is this like what was going on with that dress?
I definitely saw white and gold at first too and those it was a wings custom or something

Def nothing wrong with those royals. I have Chicagos with two different tongues, and those weren't even sold as a b grade. I'd pay $70 over retail on those all day.

Did you just start buying Jordans?

That doesn't mean they're fake. That just means they might have been done in different factories, made at a different time or one person did a better job than the other.
I agree they honestly look fine to me

Quality talk
One of my Metallic Red 1's is higher than the other, you'd never notice when they're being worn but enough for me to notice when I'm looking at them.

Triple Black 1's arrived yesterday, one is higher than the other, each piece of leather/pleather has a different tumbled effect to its neighbour and the opposite shoe, and the toe boxes are completely different, one is nice and thick but cheap looking while the other is beautifully tumbled and super soft but mega thin. These are already boxed back up and ready to return, gonna order another pair plus a pair of Sails. You never know I might be fortunate enough to get a decent pair.

Both these were purchased from the Nike UK website.

When did people start expecting the left and right shoe to be exactly precisely identical, stitch for stitch, cut for cut. That's the problem right there. Is there any shoe like that? I don't think that's ever been the case in the history of the existence of shoes/athletic shoes. There always gonna be some form of human error in practically every shoe you'll ever pick up. These so called "flaws" that dudes love to point out are same flaws that's always been there. What kind of perfection are these people realistically expecting, especially on a $160 tennis shoe. Ain't a damn thing wrong with those Royals man. This "quality" police stuff is getting out of hand.

^ I can't live with mismatched toeboxes, all the other differences are okay. My Royals have differences all over except for the toeboxes which are spot on. I'm ever so sorry that this line of conversation has made you so upset.

@StaffSgtDignam I think they aren't fakes and I agree with the rest saying it's bad QC but how about we have a good ol LC on the rest of the pics including lace bag hourglass joint RnD letters etc... Have some pics up in the section and put a link up here.

^ I can't live with mismatched toeboxes, all the other differences are okay. My Royals have differences all over except for the toeboxes which are spot on. I'm ever so sorry that this line of conversation has made you so upset.

You don't have "ever so sorry". I'm good. You're the one that sounds upset because of what I said. I just think it's a growing number of dudes in here (you included apparently) with unrealistic expectations.

And honestly, I think the leather cut looks better on the StockX pair. Looks thinner on the EB pair. I'd be stoked either way.

Off white 1s and 2s in Nyc today

These?

Last edited:
Dudes really be out here with magnifying glasses on their shoes :lol:

If it isn't anything super blatant, I don't even sweat it like that. Especially when it comes to leather. Yea soft leather feels nice but after the first wear, I don't even think about leather anymore as long as their comfortable.

Yall keep focusing on Sbb1s yall gonna let Sbb2 pass ya by ... Love dese :smokin

Dude, I agree the 2.0s are hella clean. I been wearing my very often. Didn't think I would at first but something about that Chi color blocking makes them so dope. Can't wait for the reverse frag?(blue chi's) to come out next year. They will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom