Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just ordered a pair of Royals from stockX, what is the likelihood that both pairs will have different level of tumble?

Hey ya what you guys think of my Customs I rocked to Sneaker Con L.A.??
IMG_20170727_084621_476.jpg

^now those are hot. The wing logo should be black but nice custom, i like them more than og blacktoe

Nice work. I'm assuming these are black yin yang base, how hard was it to paint the side panel white?
I didn't actually do him a friend of mine didn't for me. if I remember correctly he said he had to kind of go over it with gray first and then go over it with white. My man kills the custom game.

Hi,

New member here. I started a thread because i was having a problem with my DS pair of 1s. It glitter but only on the following pair; SBB 1.0, shadow, baron, black toe. With SBB 1.0 having the least glitter and black toe having the most.

I got a reply from @babyjs23 saying that it was being discussed here. but I can't find the discussion. I have also noticed that when I tried going back to the thread I started, it gives me an error message.

Anyone has any input on the glitter issue?

Thank you so much.

Win

So I hate to be that guy especially after I was so excited about receiving them but now I must let off some steam. I recently purchased my grails (AJ1 satin Breds) from Flight Club and was told that they were New and Unworn when making the purchase. When they arrived I found that one of the shoes had been laced up and there were creases from obvious wear. When notified of this Flight Club stated that it was NORMAL and that they would have come from any retail that way. As such I am having a chargeback filed and giving a friendly warning to all of my NT fam that they do not properly inspect their shoes and they do not stand by their word. When confronted with the facts they claim that they met their standards of "brand new and unworn merchandise" which is obviously not true. If you are planning on making purchases from them just know they will screw you over.

Attachments

• IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    970.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Hi,

New member here. I started a thread because i was having a problem with my DS pair of 1s. It glitter but only on the following pair; SBB 1.0, shadow, baron, black toe. With SBB 1.0 having the least glitter and black toe having the most.

I got a reply from @babyjs23 saying that it was being discussed here. but I can't find the discussion. I have also noticed that when I tried going back to the thread I started, it gives me an error message.

Anyone has any input on the glitter issue?

Thank you so much.

Win

people have said they've used a leather cleaner/conditioner on the shoes after wiping off the glitter and it hasn't come back

what if the glitter is just from the 'finisher' they use on the paint? It could be a one-off type of deal or at least until the finisher is worn out

So I hate to be that guy especially after I was so excited about receiving them but now I must let off some steam. I recently purchased my grails (AJ1 satin Breds) from Flight Club and was told that they were New and Unworn when making the purchase. When they arrived I found that one of the shoes had been laced up and there were creases from obvious wear. When notified of this Flight Club stated that it was NORMAL and that they would have come from any retail that way. As such I am having a chargeback filed and giving a friendly warning to all of my NT fam that they do not properly inspect their shoes and they do not stand by their word. When confronted with the facts they claim that they met their standards of "brand new and unworn merchandise" which is obviously not true. If you are planning on making purchases from them just know they will screw you over.

dont own a pair of satins, but theyre AJ 1 Highs so im making the assumption that a DS pair would come unlaced. if so, then flightclub doesnt have a leg to stand on. theyre tripping. especially since i know they definitely charged a pretty penny for those.

dont own a pair of satins, but theyre AJ 1 Highs so im making the assumption that a DS pair would come unlaced. if so, then flightclub doesnt have a leg to stand on. theyre tripping. especially since i know they definitely charged a pretty penny for those.

Yeah you would think but that's not their point of view. I was just told by a "manager" there that they allow people to try on the shoes and lace them up and that the crease just came from someone trying them on. I will be filing a chargeback and filing a report with the BBB for false advertising of New and Unworn merchandise. Just wanted to let the fam know to steer clear of their bull****!

Yeah you would think but that's not their point of view. I was just told by a "manager" there that they allow people to try on the shoes and lace them up and that the crease just came from someone trying them on. I will be filing a chargeback and filing a report with the BBB for false advertising of New and Unworn merchandise. Just wanted to let the fam know to steer clear of their ********!

they shouldnt let people try on and lace up shoes that theyre gonna be charging so much for. regular non heat thats nowhere near as expensive? knock yaself out. shoes like these? nah, know your size guy.

plus people dont need to lace up a pair of 1s totally to know if they fit. just stick ya foot in there. flightclub is dumb.

Yes, people try on shoes in flight club.
atdizzle atdizzle many of FC's customers in NYC are tourists. EU/UK/Asia/whatever else sizing can be confusing. They'd probably catch more heat from customers if they were told they weren't allowed to try them on.

I got this from their FAQ slwilke13 slwilke13 so you may not have a case. "Everything is guaranteed authentic and new. We only accept sneakers in brand new and unworn condition for consignment. However, please keep in mind that Flight Club is also a retail space where in-store customers are encouraged to try on sneakers before committing to purchase. A pair may have been tried on, but it’s always in a controlled environment and on a carpeted surface." https://www.flightclub.com/info

Yes, people try on shoes in flight club.
atdizzle atdizzle many of FC's customers in NYC are tourists. EU/UK/Asia/whatever else sizing can be confusing. They'd probably catch more heat from customers if they were told they weren't allowed to try them on.

I got this from their FAQ slwilke13 slwilke13 so you may not have a case. "Everything is guaranteed authentic and new. We only accept sneakers in brand new and unworn condition for consignment. However, please keep in mind that Flight Club is also a retail space where in-store customers are encouraged to try on sneakers before committing to purchase. A pair may have been tried on, but it’s always in a controlled environment and on a carpeted surface." https://www.flightclub.com/info

i live in NYC. i dont know about and cant speak on FC LA, but FC NYC is full of BS sometimes. 1 summer i went to buy the triple while foams. i asked for a 10.5 but found they fit snug so i asked the guy to bring me a size 11. i kid you not, dude looked me in the face and told me i need to know my size because they cant bring out shoes all day. i wanted to smack the fire out the dude. havent ever bought ish from flightclub ever again. so maybe their website says they encourage all customers to try on shoes, but in reality, in my experience, that was not the case.

half the people who work there are dimwits who managed to finesse their way past the job interview. i get better customer service and deal with more knowledgable staff at footlocker. and to top it off, im not paying resell when i walk into FTL.

Couldn't say. I've bought like five shoes from flight between their old multiple NYC locations and never had to try anything on, and I haven't bought anything from them in probably 5+ years. But every time I go to their 812 Broadway shop, I see people trying shoes on. Usually I'm ignored by their employees, which I don't mind.

all flight clubs are trash esp with stockx and goat out now their prices are 9/10 much better and no need to deal with the holier than thou lames that work there

The only thing i can say in FC's defense is they deal with hundreds of idiotic passer-bys, I'd bet 75-85% of people that come in there arent buying anything...

But **** them for being a part of the sneaker markup industry

Back
Top Bottom