Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I used the Turtle wax conditioner.. took probably a month? but it came back, albeit not as bad. I’m fairly certain humidity is a big factor. I am going to clean them again and test my theory by moving them to my basement which is much cooler, darker, and less humid.

I used the Turtle wax conditioner.. took probably a month? but it came back, albeit not as bad. I’m fairly certain humidity is a big factor. I am going to clean them again and test my theory by moving them to my basement which is much cooler, darker, and less humid.
Let me know how it works out. I’m pretty sure we’re all doomed, nothing works lol.

If they did em green like the all over green 6 and a orange swoosh id prolly cop. Throw a lightning bolt on tha back too. Always loved that nickeldeon vibe

Still just waiting on these pics before I allocate any money....

These are either gonna be really cool or really bad. The release is around the corner tho so somebody gotta have something in hand.

Quality on point. Gonna double at some point.

E5FD9260-7DFD-4EBD-92AB-4D0EBDAF1116.jpeg

Finally some G8RD info. Thx for posting that. No exact date yet tho... If they release that cooler I'm coppin cuz I actually need one lol.

My 1s live in a closet in my basement with a dehumidifier set at 40%. Still got glitter bad on my CMs and Vegas.

Used kiwi black leather shoe polish and glitter went away for about a month, but after that some of the glitter still came back

IMG_5355.JPG
IMG_5356.JPG
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5366.JPG
IMG_5369.JPG
IMG_5370.JPG
IMG_5372.JPG
Can you guys give these a once over for me? I'd appreciate it. I'm new to Jordan's and 1s but I've never seen a pair that came with no suggested retail price and no sticker on the bottom. My pair has no stamp anywhere in the box or on the lid. But I've read that pairs from over seas don't have the suggested retail price and that legit pairs may not have a stamp. Could someone Shea's some light on that for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom