• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Tell me more about how they’re fake. Thanks
Based off of that stitching. Major Red Flag, bud.
Be happy to throw up some real/fake vids, but you know the way.
Feel free to shoot me em pics.
Heck, here you go, 01:50 mark (mute the kid).
And how'd you get em, if I may ask? Either way, I'd hunt down the plug

Last edited:
giphy.gif

ECE5B96E-29CB-4C54-9D06-2AB6A89A6284.jpeg
Well anyway, that pic was taken from an angle, but here’s a more dead on one. There’s one sloppy stitch and they’re fake?
They’re not fakes. That I can assure you. (Sorry I’m using pics I already have, not taking new ones for this).

A29661BA-F5C7-4E69-893E-BE2B3BF9842A.jpeg

F799E50C-53C3-44D8-A237-CB71E89DFBE2.jpeg

6E5A4F4A-C90B-4CDE-A1D2-02D1E7F066EF.jpeg

5ED88EA6-547D-4524-9E98-C24DD6C56F96.jpeg

Do you own one you can compare it to? I would be happy to take side by side pics of yours for any comparisons you would need tomorrow. I don’t need to watch any videos, I already did.

No receipt? *sniffs*
Not that it would prove anything, but here is the receipt (which is on the same type of paper as all my others) This is fine, somebody thought the yeezys I got from adc were fake as well because a zebra stripe was not right. I just want to see dudes pair so we can compare them.

8837C5B1-3C35-4FD5-85DC-37859B96A60E.jpeg

receipts mean absolutely nothing.
That’s exactly what I said, but if it makes you feel better...
What does mean something is the lacebag, shape, and all that stuff which I believe I have represented clearly.
I do not mess with fakes.
If any more pictures are required to pass your inspection, I’ll gladly provide them.
Again, post yours and I’ll take exact same pictures and we can go all NCIS.

What does mean something is the lacebag, shape, and all that stuff which I believe I have represented clearly.
If any more pictures are required to pass your inspection, I’ll gladly provide them.

yo but his lacebag looks like his black toes.

oh I know you mentioned they mean nothing. my comment was for the person asking for receipts. no shade meant at all. I wouldn't know the first place to look to compare fakes.

no receipts needed for my pairs, I have order confirmations directly from nike to my email addresses.

He has a side by side pic with black toe ones, the lace bag looks no different than his frags.
You shouldn’t even need to have another pair next to it to know, if you already know (which if you don’t you shouldn’t comment). But yeah, the fakes of these were sandwich baggies and are just off all around with shape and materials. Fakes have gotten better with later models, but all the fakes I’ve seen of these are laughable.

You shouldn’t even need to have another pair next to it to know, if you already know (which if you don’t you shouldn’t comment). But yeah, the fakes of these were sandwich baggies and are just off all around with shape and materials. Fakes have gotten better with later models, but all the fakes I’ve seen of these are laughable.

Went to youtube and saw some comparison videos, I think I see what you mean.

oh I know you mentioned they mean nothing. my comment was for the person asking for receipts. no shade meant at all. I wouldn't know the first place to look to compare fakes.

no receipts needed for my pairs, I have order confirmations directly from nike to my email addresses.
Yeah we’re cool- I got these aftermarket so of course I don’t have an email on this pair. I do the same on everything else I buy at retail.

Pics are a bit saturated.

Attachments

• air-jordan-1-homage-to-home-1-2.jpg
    air-jordan-1-homage-to-home-1-2.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 15
  • air-jordan-1-homage-to-home-3-1.jpg
    air-jordan-1-homage-to-home-3-1.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 18
^ same

Calling a shoe fake just cause it has bad stitching as if Nike doesn’t have bad QC :lol:

Back
Top Bottom