Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B/reds looking nicely beat. 31 days. I even dig the scuff marks. The only gripe I have is that the sole gets real thin toward the balls if the feet. I guess older model 1s sans 01s used to have more durable rubber on the outsoles cuz I could press that part in with little to no effort. Almost 01 level of thinness but with way better insoles. The uppers are like tanks with the tumbled leather though. I tried to give it more wrinkles but it would just bounce back. Oh if your feet sweat the sweat will stain the bottom of the heels. Hence the dark areas. Oh yeah the glitter issue is nonexistent now lol

The black sections look much better on your pair than on mine and others I’ve seen. Mine get less of that classic crease, and just look kinda wavy. Very odd.

How’s the wear and tear to the sock liner after rocking them so steady? One big problem I have with ones is the sock liner gets holes torn in them when I wear them a ton.

The black sections look much better on your pair than on mine and others I’ve seen. Mine get less of that classic crease, and just look kinda wavy. Very odd.

How’s the wear and tear to the sock liner after rocking them so steady? One big problem I have with ones is the sock liner gets holes torn in them when I wear them a ton.

I baby the way I put them on and take them off so my sockliner hasn't ripped yet. I just unlace the top two holes and loosen a few strings and I pop the on and off.

What a great day today. Time for the game

300244DB-D3E3-452E-9031-888CF4A72D36.jpeg

Favorite Essentials
A92D7C48-2172-42E4-8AAC-FA6977DA804F.jpeg

I'm still blown away at how the SBBs crept up in my list of essentials. At first before the hype caught on I was like "orange? Hmm not my cup of tea" then I got them and it wasn't the 'quality' that caught me. It was the how the orange and sail came together It just looked so cool. I threw my vintage 85 white laces(discolored to sail due to age) and I was blown away by the aesthetic. They easily became my go-to's of 2015.

I was looking for sail or beige laces to see what that would look like. I wanted sbb’s as soon as I saw the initial pics. Orange is my fave color growing up so it was a must own on release day

Today’s pick up these AJKO’s are just so underrated!!! The OG Jordan 1 bottom is fire ! Oh and 15$ Jordan Jersey from letGo ! Stoked

576616E8-DF8D-4912-B97E-5402C8DC0D73.jpeg
1CD0D2E7-3CEC-43B7-9916-99660C4EF18C.jpeg

1403E0BE-43FE-47DA-B3E5-F9762D643696.jpeg
C68AD6AB-C5B2-41D1-981D-DEE464A73FA9.jpeg
D18E05B7-AB1B-4F9B-A0F0-CC199FE25A31.jpeg
2540E92C-0F48-45E4-AE98-5E9AA9074D49.jpeg

Last edited:
Hate to rain on your parade but the jersey is a fake :/

Trust me bro it’s not ! I found it from LET go ended up being one of my old buddies from the nike oulet days when we worked together back in 05-06 a bunch were sold there camarillo outlet

The cut, bad swoosh, nike didn’t make any swingmans with the bull on the back. Nike nba swingmans never had drop tails. Not to mention also the size tag

It’s 100% fake just had to let him know, thankfully he only droppe $15 so not a big deal

Also, Bulls jerseys from that era should have a 2 color name on back. As far as I remember, the only Jordan swingmans Nike ever made were Wizards and Bullets.

The cut, bad swoosh, nike didn’t make any swingmans with the bull on the back. Nike nba swingmans never had drop tails. Not to mention also the size tag

It’s 100% fake just had to let him know, thankfully he only droppe $15 so not a big deal

Hate too brake to u bro but my bot got it from the outlet days when we worked there i had the white chicago and red and this one he had this one... i sold my old ones because i had nothing but Small size they were to tight he had the M and he posted it on let go . It just happen too be an okd buddy/co worker please believe me bro lol 35$ back then in 2005-2006

Also, Bulls jerseys from that era should have a 2 color name on back. As far as I remember, the only Jordan swingmans Nike ever made were Wizards and Bullets.
They made bulls OG run when swingman first got introduced. Really rare to find because they didn’t make many

Also remember the 84/03 or whatever the series was before Nike deal expires but those had a special tag on em

He’s right.

The jersey is fake.

Back
Top Bottom