Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think he was indicating he would return the shoes to the outlet and have his girl repurchase the shoe behind him.

They can’t sell a returned item right away. Has the be put in some system that can take a while. I’ve tried lol.

Those of you who have the court purple's. I saw people saying that they ran tighter than the other recent 1's. Tight enough to warrant going up .5?

i used to get notifications on snkrs- trash app.

missed out on bred toes smh

C5064A3B-FD23-4C46-87A2-4F4F3E9FB5BE.png
This popped up on my feed this morning, but it for dam sure wasn’t there yesterday when the madness was happening :smh:

This popped up on my feed this morning, but it for dam sure wasn’t there yesterday when the madness was happening :smh:

Haha on my feed this morning now too :smh:

Could only find it by searching keywords yesterday and now it’s magically there today. Even signed in and out, and deleteted and reinstalled the app yesterday to see if it would appear and still nothing.

I think he was indicating he would return the shoes to the outlet and have his girl repurchase the shoe behind him.
Correct.
Would only work if you knew an employee. Even then, that’s in poor taste when lot of people couldn’t get for retail... like me.
Poor taste? Lmao. So me trying to save 50 on a shoe that Nike made 160 profit is poor taste? Go buy a pair, they’re close to retail.
They can’t sell a returned item right away. Has the be put in some system that can take a while. I’ve tried lol.
thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom