Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Personally I'm retail or bust but outside of the yellow joints I don't think anything coming out soon will top either of the ones you mentioned. Personally for me shadows are way more versatile, and I wear a lot of royal blue.

If you wanna save some coins you can always cop a pair of hyper royals for the low to hold you over for a while until a good retail release.
There's the orange ones coming too in the b-red/royal color type

I sold 3 pair of Lebrons myself to get these. Mines are on there way to StockX now. I'll probably have them by Wednesday.
That’s funny about the lebrons. And you’re def gonna love them.

Congrats man , I could never get myself to wear heat like that knowing how much they cost. That’s just me but I like seeing when others stunt like that.

Thanks. I def hear you, it’s a lot of money lol. I’ve downsized by collection from like 150 to 45-50 the past few years. Just kinda been moving things around off the profits since and taking a quality over quantity approach. It works for me, I only get to rock my pairs like twice a week due to work and ish so most everything gets worn now pretty quick and I just sell the stuff that never gets worn and scoop something else.

true but 370 dollars? That is damn expensive. I might wait out til another nice colorway comes up.
If youve been in the game long enough youd laugh at 370 when you remember what it was last time.

I personally dont like the new breds and royals from this run and have no desire to pay that price as reasonable as i think it is. Especially how bad the glitter gets on them. I dont think they executed those two classics well at all. The black leather is nothing like the red on the chis and the tumbled panels look dumb to me. Also, the breds have a brick red shade and if youre lucky, the good red... F all that

Shadows are the prize from this trio.

Random offspring restock FTW. :smokin
20190318_104932.jpg

So customs are fakes.

...right?

depends. if the person tries to pass off customs as original colorway, like say passiong off custom frags as frags frags, then yea, fake, cause those aint frags like youre trying to have people believe. if the person keeps it real and rocks em as customs, theyre real jordans, just customized.

now....if the dude copped a pair of fake jordans as the base for the custom, i dont care how hes trying to pass them off....theyre fakes period. lol

depends. if the person tries to pass off customs as original colorway, like say passiong off custom frags as frags frags, then yea, fake, cause those aint frags like youre trying to have people believe. if the person keeps it real and rocks em as customs, theyre real jordans, just customized.

now....if the dude copped a pair of fake jordans as the base for the custom, i dont care how hes trying to pass them off....theyre fakes period. lol

Well explained.

the shoe surgeon always does such dope work

He always just bites off of current designs and re-tools the shoe to have better materials. Maybe it's just the stuff I've seen but I always just see him do some variation of something that's already been put out. With the tools and resources he has he could make something completely unique.

He always just bites off of current designs and re-tools the shoe to have better materials. Maybe it's just the stuff I've seen but I always just see him do some variation of something that's already been put out. With the tools and resources he has he could make something completely unique.

He could have some unique ideas that he hasn’t quite fine tuned yet.

Still takes skill just to re-tool the shoe

Back
Top Bottom