Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my pro types. And the are much better to look at them in hand leather is a small step up from a Mid

Hvery any of y’all ever seen a swoosh in this kind of condition?

…on a brand new pair?

28625E97-B8B5-4467-83FA-ADEBFCFC6D61.jpeg

Yep. Mine are like that too on that pair. Not sure why its like that but it doesn't bother me.

Is it me or are the wrestlers today trying way too hard and goin overboard with the Jordans? I thought it was a bit corny when Shane started to wear them with the way he was tongue fukn the **** out of them lol.
I've definitely been noticing a good amount of WWE wrestlers wear Jordans when they wrestle. Shane was one of the first to start that. Some of the current wrestlers I seen wrestle in Jordans are Liv Morgan, Carmella and Roman Reigns. Enzo Amore used to be another one that would wrestle in Jordans, he would usually wear whatever would be the newest Jordan release.

I’m so glad ones are dead 😂 it’s been a decade run, I thought I was done in 2013 but they reeled me back in with the OG high rendition two years later.

The Gore Tex’s would’ve been a lot better if they didn’t have that gray on the back. Should’ve been green like the front part.

How do you guys feel about customs like this? Not my pair or pic but I did customize a pair of game royals like this and contemplating on what to do with them. Sell them on goat as used or to just beat up.

18D648D6-4BA5-44F6-97FA-A0320A0BF23A.jpeg

I doubled up on Game Royals so I could do that, and haven't regretted it one bit. Not trying to pass them off as Frags, and if anybody said something, I'd gladly tell them haha. There's just no denying how good that color blocking looks, so go on and beat them!

Back
Top Bottom