Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope so people like you make it miserable for people to cop. I hope you never win again I just put roots on you
there are more people like this then you know!! Hell, damn near every shoe friend I have IRL does some **** like this, has thier moms, dads, sisters, BF's GF's sign up for accounts to try on. Needless to say they hit much more than I do cause I got no one to help. Its some BS.

@KanyIZZY made me pull em out. They made these with actual real butter

C9EBB4E0-17FF-4E32-B753-27662E6845DF.jpeg
0AD9810E-5FFE-46FE-A731-700EBC4302A0.jpeg

I love my sails. I been saying they have some of the best leather. Huge sleep on them.

Went to the Nike Store today and they did not have a single Jordan shoe of any kind.

...not all that uncommon either.

Missed on the Gore-tex in 11. Heartbreaking since I live in Colorado and could use them as dailies in the winter. Guess it's resale prices for me.

Unloaded a few pair over the last week or so.

I’ve sold 14 pair over the last 2-3 years. The only regret are the Metallic Reds. Which were the only OG color I let go. Everything else was a no brainer.
My metallic reds are definitely on the chopping block, but I'd keep navys if i had them.

I'm never buying a woman shoes again unless we're married. I remember splitting with my ex and it took all of my will to not take the DS Breds 11's, Royal 1's and Turbo Greens in the closet I bought for her.
Yeah it was definitely a lesson learned for me. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm only buying you shoes now if we're married.

Back
Top Bottom