Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
also wondering. I gave up on FNL long ago so I don't have any points or anything anymore, lmao. hate those systems anyway

still, I redownloaded the app for these. not expecting anything, but willing to give it a shot if there's a slim chance
If you dont have points, then you cant get it anyway. (these were 2000 points) But you might get access. you can go to the store and buy something quickly to use the points. (online points dont come for days )

Was able to snag an adult sized pair for my girl. She's been wanting a pair of 1's the more she sees me wear mine, and I've been trying to hold out for a nicer pair for her instead of the goofy women's and mid colors that have been dropping. Whiffed on the Atmospheres, so these should be an acceptable substitute lol.

I had to login for my boy............got the only size left, a 13, LOL. Luckily i got his size 10.5 so we will swap. I just gotta hope a 13 goes for more than my 11.5, smh

Don’t forget 20% cash back with Google pay for in store finish line orders!!!

Make sure you activate it immediately……you have to activate it after every time you use it.

I'm using Google Pay to send money, track my spending and split bills with friends. Use my link to get started! https://g.co/payinvite/ca3409j

79531677-4C23-4528-8284-0EE84D933A81.png

Back
Top Bottom