• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
NDC sold Js online in 2001?
yea, and they still do in 2022

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

True question. If Jordan 1’s aren’t in style anymore who will still wear them? 🤚
People who are actually fans of the shoe as long as it's got NA, can't do the 'visually challenging' JM version.
I can’t think of a time in my life when Chuck Taylors weren’t a fundamental reality in everyday street wear. They’ve ebbed and flowed a bit, but they’ve always been around.

They’ve survived every fashion trend for the better part of a 100 years.

Jordan 1s will be rocked on Mars and planets outside of our solar system at some point in the future.

…they are immortal.

76EB23EA-27B5-46CD-8942-82070196FEE4.jpeg

Chuck Taylors are on par with W on W AF1s. You see them everywhere and try to figure out why.

ONE person here did but I quickly forgot their handle because they ridiculously were trying to argue that his ONE retail W meant the release was pretty fair. I don’t have time for that type of foolishness.
I was looking at sneaks last night and just thought about it like the back door was so crazy on those that everybody paid resell from what I see

Aren't those despised in here cuz of the plastic leather? :lol:
I don’t think there was much gripe over the quality

Quality wise they’re fine…just not the tumbled leather that a lot of people here would complain about because the tumbled leather is all the know on Jordan 1 OG Highs

I think a lot of people didn’t like that some of the panels had a glossy finish

Back
Top Bottom