Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bought a new pair of jordan 1 heritage from eBay. I don’t like the pair I got they look way way off to me. So I am going to compare them to the eBay pair.

Hey anyone with the Jordan 1 heritage. Can you tell me if the glue smell was really strong. I thought I read somewhere on niketalk is was thanks

No it’s was not my plug. Just got these in like them way better all good now The smell was not strong at all, but I smell that glue
image.jpg
image.jpg

My homie hit me with an interesting theory. He thinks they are holding back the 85s so they can revamp and perfect them for 2025 when we have 40th anniversary.

I can't front I could see that. They know people would jump at 85 breds, royals etc.

The one problem they (Nike) will have is that we now have those Vybe remix in the market and they need to top those.

that is only a problem for like...a handful of people on NT. not the real world.

My homie hit me with an interesting theory. He thinks they are holding back the 85s so they can revamp and perfect them for 2025 when we have 40th anniversary.

I can't front I could see that. They know people would jump at 85 breds, royals etc.

The one problem they (Nike) will have is that we now have those Vybe remix in the market and they need to top those.
They need to crank it up on the 85s, this 1 colorway a year bs not gonna cut it
How about they first fix the terrible swoosh on the 85s? 2015 Jordan 1 OG lows have a better shaped swoosh than the 85s, which is embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom