• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_5420.jpeg

Cooked. Pumpkin patch got a little muddy. 🤣
congrats. U wore ur shoes

When my daughter saw me putting my L&Fs on the other day she said: "you've had those the longest"....I asked, "why do you say that?". She said: "b/c they look old and worn"....cracked me up. I'd trade these for some "real" Chicagos in a heartbeat, but the theme of these definitely did work....heh.

This is the greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Congrats - You've been invited to show us what you've got!

You're one of the lucky few to be invited to try out Top Star. Over the next three months you have the chance to experience all the benefits of Top Star membership including special events, dedicated support, and retail prices on hype sneakers.

Here are some quick reminders to get you going:

• Spend $1,500 during the Trial to become a Top Star member for the rest of the cycle (October 2024).
  • Spend $900 in the first two months of the Trial and get invited to an exclusive retail collection in January.
  • All sneakers $100+ bought on eBay qualify toward your goals (including purchases made during the retail collection).
  • If you make it through the Trial, you will receive an exclusive Top Star invite gift to celebrate your accomplishment.
You won't want to miss out on this rare opportunity!"

anything-is-possible-celtics.gif

I got renewed for topstar even though I didn’t fill the bar all the way. Interested to see how many events I get invited to. I was an og member. Don’t know if that had anything to do with it. Collections been super watered down lately.

OG member as well. Kinda wild to see all the new thresholds they're adding for new members. cpf262 cpf262 They did the same thing to me. At one point my bar just stopped moving no matter how much I spent.

Just FYI, I'm not sure where this "$1500 a quarter" is coming from. Pretty sure it's $1500 a year. At least it is for me.

OG member as well. Kinda wild to see all the new thresholds they're adding for new members. cpf262 cpf262 They did the same thing to me. At one point my bar just stopped moving no matter how much I spent.

Just FYI, I'm not sure where this "$1500 a quarter" is coming from. Pretty sure it's $1500 a year. At least it is for me.
So I have to spend $1500 before I get the opportunity to buy one pair of shoes for retail?

Top Star member and **** it’s well deserved. eBay has been the go to finding deals on sneakers I wanted to double back and grab. I was entered in the program last year with no stipulations and then renewed.

My only gripe are the drops! Need to have a bigger size run/selection for retail and drop more often!

Back
Top Bottom